A world beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world beyond

yeah

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fighting for love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

Fighting for love Empty
PostSubject: Fighting for love   Fighting for love EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:42 pm

Title:Fighting for love
Rating🇵🇬 13 for cursing and violence.

Why?.....

Why in the darkness can you hear everything?

Why does it seem that all your might mares come to life to torment you in the somber night?

Why?.....

March 25 2010

The sun was so bright but her smile was what made my day warm with joy and pleasure. Her name was Victoria. She was a weretiger that I had met through a online dating whatchamacallit. I had used it when my life seemed to busy to find a woman of my dreams at a bar or at work. My life always seemed to turn me away from finding a nice wolf and be part of a pack. I mean yes I was in a pack but I did not attend all the meetings or hunts. I was more of the loner myself.

Victoria was perfect in every way. Her slender body was built not like a model but a woman that took care of her self even though her ass was larger then most women her size but it was a perfect thing to hold onto. Her breast were a c tight and bounced lightly with every move she made. But its was not just her body or her long black hair or green eyes that made me fall to my knees after two months and beg her to marry me. It was her mind. She was unlike anyone I had ever met. She was an artist that was making it very well in the world and twenty-two. Which my mother thought was blasphemy since I was thirty. Mom aways wanted me to find a older stable pack mate to keep me in check. It was like I have you why do I want another mother mom?

her mind was filled with ideas of going and getting lost int he amazon for days or going into the mountains to run free. She was so smart is astounded me at first like she had to be older than she looked. She had a major in law she could be a lawyer but she had left that in the dust and with that her family's good graces. She was more alone then I felt.

"What are you looking at you silly goose." Victoria said as she walked towards the man of her dreams. " If your going to start you have to have that goofy grin on or i makes me worry." Vicky wrapped her arms around Jack and hugged him tightly. Vicky kissed his cheek lightly and looked up at her lover. He was so lovely to stare at his dark brown hair and grey eyes. He was not a plain man at all he had worked out in his time but his job had taken over his life until she had gotten her claws into him. He took off more time and used his vacation that had been building up of the years.

He had found her just in the right part of her life. She had been fighting her parent tooth and nail to be what she wanted and for her to get their okay. It never had happened but instead she had his. That made her all warm inside. He was a fbi agent and she understood his job took alot of his life unlike his first wife. She had been with him for five years and then took off with a good friend of theirs never to be heard form again o but her lawyers were asking for things that were not hers. Took him years to get the blood sucking bitch to vanish and a very angry white tiger on her step.

" Your always so right," Jack looked at her and made a very silly face with his tongue and licked her cheek. " bark bark," He smirked ass she punched him on the shoulder." Eww your so gross." It was pure bliss a love both of them never thought they would find. Yes the race difference would be a issue if they ever wanted kids but that was okay many kids in the world needed a home that they could give them.

" So my love where are we off to today? Will we go for a hike or go look at some art?" Vicky asked as she turned and looped her arm around his.

" I thought we could go to my place and get it ready for the move. I mean we got the place we both just need to get our things. Well I need to get my things," Jack laughed and started to walk. It had been a bit hard to let go of his bachelor pad but in the end the studio that they had found was so nice for them to share. It was large but at the same time small enough if he was gone she could manage to keep it up.

" Sure lets go get your things by this weekend we can be in the place and get the plans for the wedding finished. Small yet lovely nothing big since well my family might not show." Victoria sighed but Jack butt bumped her and she laughed. With out her family was fine as long as she had him.

They worked all day until the night slipped over the city and covered it with a light blanket. His things were in boxes and the only thing left was the couch and tv. Well and the refrigerator. " Lets stay in tonight and watch a movie," jack suggested. Vicky smiled and walked over to his fridg," and what are we going to eat? Looks like," She opened the door and looked at the stale milk and old fruit," You have nothing lets go shopping and stay at the studio. I do have it already and my things are there I gave my notice to my land lord today before I saw you."

Jack took a deep breath and looked at his empty walls. He could feel his chest tighten but then her hand slipped up his back and her lips press to the back of his neck." Sure sounds great." Jack spun around so fast she tripped backwards but he caught her just before she hit the ground with one arm. His eyes locked onto hers and every fear he had vanished. " I love you Victoria." He purred as he pulled her up into his chest.

Vicky blushed. It never got old how he said her name or cooed softly her loved her. It was like the first time he had said it. So special sweet and truthful. " I love you too jack," She slipped her arms around his neck and kissed his lips softly.

April 10 2010

Victoria danced around the studio in her black body shorts and a tang top. Her hips swayed with the song and then she would skip to her canvas to paint a few lines then rush back to her dancing. It had been two weeks of pure bliss. Jack and her had moved in and been like rabbits. She had taken off of work and so had he so that they could get everything right and then be with one another.

" Shit!" Vicky yipped as a small fire erupted on the stove. Her eyes were now fully cooked.She rushed over to the stove and grabbed a lid. In moments the fire was subdued and her eggs in the trash. " Well damn," She wrinkled her nose and walked over to grabbed the corn flakes and milk. " This will have to do," She poured herself a bowl and then sat down at the table.

Jack was out working his vacation was over or so they said. he was back on line of fire but Vicky knew he loved his jb and was good at is. Safe was the better word. With his speed the was almost to fast for a were and a head on his shoulders he was perfect for any job they had. The only thing she had an issue with was it was all top secret.

Slowly Vicky brought the spoon to her mouth as she read the paper. It was some story about a family ripped apart but some insane cult group that was killing weres again. A shiver rushed up her spin and something seemed off. She dropped her spoon in her bowl and walked around the place making sure everything was locked. " Your being silly Vicky just go eat,"She said to herself as the phone screamed to life making her jump two feet in the air.

She grabbed the phone and clicked the one button," Hello jack," She giggled since the number was new and only he had it. " Jack?" She asked again but nothing silence. " jack this is not funny," She stomped her foot even though the person on the other side of the line could not see.

" Hello Victoria," a deep voice rumbled.

" How is this,"She demanded.

" Well its not worth knowing who I am but knowing how I have."

" What stop talking riddles," Vicky snapped about ready to hang up.

" Don't hang up yet miss." the man cooed and then in the background she heard another man scream. It was jack she could tell his voice. Her heart broke into a million pieces as she crumbled to the floor." Now Vicky is that what he called you, There is a item in your apartment I need. Jacky over here won't give it to me so I looked up your number out of his phone. Its so cute the little text you leave him about the wedding. Its in two months yes?"

Vicky could not find the words to speak. Her mind was racing a million miles a second. Was he okay where was he what did they want.

" Viiiicky," The man almost sang.

" Yes I am here what do you need?"

I need a black box that is some where in the place find it and bring it to me," He gave her the place it was some warehouse and told her that Jack was there waiting for her then hung up. Vicky jumped to her feet and tore the house apart until she found the box. It was locked with a number code and finger print thing so there was no way she could get in for now but she was really now worried about that at the moment.

Vicky spun around and was about to get into pair of jeans when she saw a picture of jack and her next to their bed. Her breath stopped but her mind raced on. They were not going to give him back not even if they got the box. Why would she really be stupid enough to think they would maybe the panic or the fear. Victoria took a deep breath and placed the box on the table next to the picture. She was not someone to mess with.

" I will save you Jack," she growled and kicked the top mattress off and ripped the thin layer of cloth off the box springs. She smirked and pulled out her katana and a small black suit case." Just because I am a woman does not mean I am not a force to be dealt with. Daddy always did want his little Russian mafia princess to be able to take care of herself even though he knew I would never take the family business."

Victoria clicked the box open and pulled out twin mini 35s and then a semi automatic machine gun. She then pulled out her gun holders and a full black body suit. She slipped in the suit and then pulled the gun holster over her shoulders and locked it in place. The guns fit in them like a dream it was made just for her. The twins on his rib cage for easy access and the semi on her hip. She grabbed the katana and slide into a back holder and the looked at all the other items she had.

By the time she was finished she was a walking killer. Anything she needed she had sad to say Jack never knew this part about her just the loving girl friend. She slipped into a pair of tight jeans, a white tee, and black boots made for fighting with a bit of heel. She tapped the nose of her boot twice and a blade stabbed out of the back bottom part of her heel." Good they still work," she stomped her foot down and the balde vanished. She was ready..
Back to top Go down
https://aworldbeyond.rpg-board.net
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

Fighting for love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting for love   Fighting for love EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:10 pm

March 10 2010 9:30 pm

Victoria rushed down the steps and walked over to the hidden area her bike was sitting. Yeah a few things she still hide from jack. Jack.. why? Why had she lied or hidden things why? She wanted to tell him everything now. She ripped off the cover and jumped on the black hyabusa and floored it out of the garage and into the city streets. she weaved in and out of cars left and right. nothing was going to stop her all the cops where on her daddy's pay and they knew her bike form back in the day so none of them would follow her.

Her cell rang and she picked up. " Vicky jack is waiting," Jack screamed in the back round then the line went dead. Vicky growled and sped on.

March 10 2010 9:42 pm

Slowly her bike came to a stop in front of a little warehouse near the docks. It was dark and the little light that the street lamps produced was dim at the best. The smell of the water rushed around her as she set her helmet down on her seat of the bike. It was going to be a long hard night if they even made it out alive damn it they would. Victoria growled lowly as she walked over to the entrance were to wererats stood on guard. Ugly things these two were must either have been bad inbreeding or a ugly creator.

" Hey sexy where did you come from," One of the whistled and grabbed his crouch.

Vicky narrowed her eyes at him and said," None of your god damn bussiness but let me in so I can talk to you master."

The rats looked at one another and moved to open the door. The rude rat grabbed her ass and vicky turned around so fast taking both of the guard off guard and stabbed the rat in the eyes with a small dagger the pulled out her katana and took his head. she whipped around quickly and side kicked the other rat backwards and charged him. He let out a grunt but before he could retaliate Victoria was on him and his head was hers.

" Bastards," Vicky growled an slide their bodies out of plan view. Yes the unguarded door would be a good hint of what was going on but at least if some other stupid rat came along he might look for the other guards giving her time to do what she needed.

March 10 2010 10:00

Victoria slide her way along the hallways taking guards out one by one. She was going to kill even one of the bastards that stood in her way. They would not keep her away from her love.slowly she came to a large area that looked like it had been for storage but now it was a empty room. Vicky looked aorund trying to find another way to get to the other side then waltz her ass in plan sight but there was nothing. She closed her eyes and listened. Jack had told her he could talk to her in her mind if they were close and had done it one time to freak her out she only prayed he was alive and listening. 'Jack, god jack please be there please listen hear me in the darkness.'Victoria waited in the shadows her heart began to fill her ears and tears glistened on her cheek. Was he dead was he ever hear.

Why are you crying love?' a deep voice cooed in her head.' I hate feeling this pain in your heart. I know you here but you need to leave they are going to kill us even if you give them what they want.'

' Leave?' Victoria sniffled and whimpered,' I could never leave you. You would never leave me. I can handle this I have taken all the guards out so far I am at a large room are you close by?"

' I am a on the other side but the room is a trap. Vicky... Victoria listen to me you pregnant. I can feel the baby stir with in you. You can not shift nor can you do this if you get hurt we could lose our baby. PLease you know how hard it is to carry full term as a were and this stress let alone if you shift you will have a miscarriage .'

Victoria looked at her belly. Baby? Tears of happiness rolled down her face it was said to be the rarest thing to have a mixed were and here and now she was pregnant. ' I am.. I have to save you I have to have you with me and our baby. I will save you and not shift I will get you I swear my child will know his father.'

'[i] Vicky please listen that baby.'

'this baby is not born yet and your are alive and breathing I can always have another baby but I cannot have another you. I am coming to save you now get ready. I will keep the baby as safe as I can but your my life.'
Victoria stood up and walked into the room letting the tip of her katana scrap the floor lightly" come on you bastards." She screamed her anger getting the better of her when ten men came out of the shadows. Victoria turned and tossed her Katana into the man closet to her which stabbed him in the heart taking him down. She rapped her arms around herself and grabbed the semi and a dagger. She tossed the dagger into the next man but it only grazed his arm. " shit" Bullets started to fly and Victoria did like the matrix as long as she could and began to pump on the trigger of the semi letting her own vengeance fly into the men around her. Blood guts the gore.

Soon the semi was out and still a few men were left or had they come in while her back was turned. She snarled and whipped her bloody face clean. Her heart pumped so hard and the tiger within her wanted to come out but she held her in check.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

Fighting for love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting for love   Fighting for love EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:52 pm

The first rushed her faster then she could move. Vampire. He clocked her hard in the face with the but of his gun and then grabbed her hair," your a hard cat to kill." The vampire grinned and pulled Victoria up off her feet and ripped her shirt and bra form her body letting her beast free to his hands. VIcky snarled and kicked the heel of her boot letting the blde free and kicked the vampire in the groin. The man screamed as the blood rushed from his area and down his leg. His eyes glowed red but instead of biting her he tossed her to another man. The big werebear looked at her from his oval eyes and growled lowly. Vicky had only ran into a few werebears and they were part of a gang in the west. Kind for the most part but when hired they were a killing machine." Bitch." He grumbled and snapped her right arm. Vicky screamed and then Jack's voice was back,' O my god you have to get out of there leave vicky now. God o god what did I get you into?' then his voice was gone.

" I love someone and your in my way." Vicky lashed out with her boot but the bear moved back but let her good arm free. " Wrong move fucker," She grabbed her 35 and pumped two bullets into the man dropping him. She spun around and let to more her bullets free into the head of the vampire. She rushed over to her katana and ripped it out of the body of the man she had killed moments ago. " Die you sick freak" She rushed the vampire and beheaded him. She took a deep breath and realized everyone in the room was dead. " Good now where are you jack?" She breathed and then the pain hit her. she looked at her side and there was a hole bleeding. right under her breast. She tried to take a deep breath in but blood was filling her lung. " I will save you Jack I promise." She stumbled forward and listened for jack.

I am coming Vicky I got free I am coming Stay with me doll,'

' Jack I love you are baby i going to be so pretty. I bet he or she will have your eyes and my smile.'
Vicky choked as she crashed to the floor and crawled to the door. Her hands slipped up the wood framed and to the knob.

March 11 2010 Midnight

Jack kicked the man that was his guard in the face after the man had been distracted by the noise in the other room. He grabbed a knife from the man's belt and cut himself free. He had to get to her and his child she was crazy but he loved her for that. With his bruised and bloody bod he would whisk her away and keep her safe. he rounded a corner and gun shots filled the air and then some screams he connected with Vicky to say he was on his way when another man smashed into him hard. It was a were from his pack. The were wolf growled an bite down into Jacks shoulder. Jack screamed in pain and then lodged his knife right into the wolf head killing him.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

Fighting for love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting for love   Fighting for love EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:03 am

Jack slumped forward and grabbed his shoulder. He could feel the bone and muscle torn and broken. He growled and held his arm. He wanted to kiss and hug his love and in wolf form it was a bit hard let alone he was worried she might not realize it was him before it was to late. Jack felt his heart race faster as Vicky reached out for him. He locked onto her mind and was so happy until her felt her pain and how fast her heart was racing. She spoke of the baby and then nothing silence. The darkness around seemed to reach for him as he raced down the hall. His nightmare becoming a realization. He could never have really protected anyone. His long nightmare of her screams and then nothing had haunted his dreams since he had met her.

" Victoria," He cried out as he pulled the door open and her body feel down at his feet. Her long hair was pooled around her and the blood pure from her chest. A small dab of blood darkened the side of her lips. " O god vicky," He bent down and tried to pick her but but at the moment he bent down a shot went off and jack's head exploded room the impact dropping his corpse upon hers.

" Stupid weres. Jack so sad I finally got to kill you I enjoyed the cat a mouse game for the longest time." A tall woman bent over and took the voice box away from her mouth and giggled. " Well just because i was a bitch did not mean I did not have feelings."Jack's ex wife pushed jack's body off Victoria and smiled brightly as Vicky's eyes looked up at her with tears. " Good I was hoping you were alive to watch his head explode like a watermelon. You know I watched him for a long time," The woman grabbed Victoria's hair and picked her head off the ground." I knew what his job was and the things he hide. I wanted that box more than anything because I knew it held something so important. Get this Vickypoo you were an experiment even though he loved her." The woman moved her other hand to Vicky's belly and petted her. " You see He loved you and a new drug was being made to help make mixed weres. Well I thin that horrid. a mixed were god ugly thing don't you think. So I made sure I first burnt down the place they were making it then came after the last vile in excitation."

Vicky could not talk her throat was to tight and the blood burned her lungs but when Jack's head exploded above her something snapped. She watched his ex wife Maranda kill him in cold blood just before his arms wrapped around herself. Inches from her face his beautiful eyes vanished in a hase of red and gore. All she could do was lay there in pain and death.

Maranda growled and shook Vicky's head," Did you really think being a big bad tiger would scare me? I am alpha I am the bitch not some hidden tiger. My men are on the way and they will find the vile and crush it and once your dead well no more mixed breads." Maranda began t laugh like she was insane and at this point Vicky knew she was off her rocker. With the last of her strength Victoria slide her had to her ribs and grabbed her last weapon her trust 35, thank god for her twins. " Fuck you bitch burn in hell." Victoria fire the gun and Maranda dropped to the ground dead.

The men would never find the box it was with one of Jack's co workers going to a safe area. Victoria looked at her love and tried to cry but nothing came out slowly her lungs filled up and no one was left to save her but why did she want to be saved anyway.

Why?.....

Why in the darkness can you hear everything?

Why does it seem that all your nightmares come to life to torment you in the somber night?

Why?.....

Vicky thought to herself as her eyes started to darken. SHe could her whispers and yelling.Was it hell. Was she going to hell because of all the lives she ook or was she going to heaven to be with her child and Jack?

Over here..... Over here.... O my god look.......

Vicky could feel the warmth and felt like the light was coming for her. She was going to heaven. She had faught so hard for love.

Clear....... 1...2....3...4....5.. CLear.

Vicky's eyes fluttered open to the hospital ceiling and ten nurses and doctors bringing her back to life. She scream in rag and faught. let her die Jack was waiting for her let her go. For hours they worked on her. and days later she was stable.

March 16 2010 noon. Victoria came out of a groggy night sleep the last few days were nothing but a blur the only thing she knew for sure was jack was gone. her eyes rolled over to look at the clock and there stood a nurse. " The doctor will be in in a moment." The woman checked her vitals and then left. Vicky began to weep slowly but in was hard with a feeding tube in her throat.

Victoria watched the doctor as he walked in the room and over to her. She tried to take but it was to hard and the doctor gave her a soft look," Victoria we have alot to talk about. We were able to repair most of you lungs but the bleeding would not stop so we had to force you to shift."

Vicky scream and sat up. She ripped the trac out of her throat and looked at her belly," I was pregnant," she whimper horsly.

" We did not know that we are so sorry." The doctor touched her shoulder but Vick pulled away. " Get out of my room before I kill you myself," she hissed and pulled her blanket up to her.

Not only had she lost jack but her child as well. She was more alone then ever before. Had it been worth fighting for jack and losing her baby had it been worth all of this. Had love cost her so much but at the same time nothing. Everything was gone.

Prologue

Vicky died of lung failure a few days after the day she lost everything. Her body was buried miles away from Jack in a family cemetery. The woman was not the only on playing the game and the man behind the woman was still at large and some how the vile had gone missing along with the agent Vicky had given it too. Come to find out not only had that been a cure for the weres to breed but the cure to a plague that was release soon after the vile vanished. Death consumes us all one day buut how will you vanished from existence?
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

Fighting for love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting for love   Fighting for love EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 10:03 am

THE END

You are welcome to say anything on my writing I would love to know what you all think
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

Fighting for love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting for love   Fighting for love EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:21 pm

Um, wow, I totally did not expect the ending!! o.o

I don't know if I'm more upset or impressed. xD Upset because they all died, or impressed that you completely took me off guard. Seriously, I like it when the ending isn't the cliched happily-ever-after. I like how you also added a sort of moral to the story, sad and tragic as it was.

This was really, really good. I think you could even make it into a novel, expanding it with the story of Jack and Vicky and Jack's employers. Totally schweet man. ;P
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

Fighting for love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting for love   Fighting for love EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:29 pm

lol I get sick of happy even after damn it. lol. It was a dream I had and then turned it into that. I could have made it alot longer but i am still lacking in the brain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fighting for love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting for love   Fighting for love Empty

Back to top Go down

Fighting for love
Page 1 of 1