A world beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world beyond

yeah

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On the Town

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

On the Town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 7:59 pm

Kinsa sat there in disbelief a dragon,a were, a poor man , and now a vampire. It was like on big mess right after another. Kinsa took a deep breath and started for them it was like a dog pile smash bang thump. What was she going to do.

Blaine was caught off guard by a large dragon. The thing came out of the blue and rammed right into him. Hello manners where have all the manners went. My freaking god Blaine and anger where busy. No manners none no respect my god. Jerks fucked them all to hell. Torment then hurt them. Slowly Pain cooed and anger agreed. With ease Pain sat next to Anger and they were about to have some fun when the little fucked up man in the mask pounced on him like a freaking cat in heat.

Fuzzy wuzzy? What the fuck was this bitch on Blaine thought to himself before his hair was ripped out. He grinned and " You in some shit Dragon boy I swear it. And you" Blaine was about to snap him neck when Nikki stepped out. His heart jumped a bit then The creature took what was his. " Thats mine," Blaine growled but then then Nikki got in his way. he tried to get up but the moment her moved the necklace smashed into his chest.

Kinsa started to run towards them faster she had to stop this mess but in that moment the man she knew as Nivek stabbed the wolf thing she thought was Blaine. Heart stomach dropped and her heart fluttered. He was doing something wrong but it was sort of for her and in some twisted fashion it made her want him more.

My turn see you later Anger Pain announced and pulled free of Blaine. With a howl Blaine faded back to human with alot less cloths and blood pouring out of his chest," Are you shitting me twice TWICE IN ONE DAY!!! AT LEAST ITS NOT A PATHETIC BUTTER KNIFE!" He looked up as he knew the evil was free. and gasped what if it took Kinsa or worse Nikki. " RUN." Blaine gasped. It hurt always heart to be stabbed.

Kinsa shifted back without thinking in the middle of everything wearing only the rags the barely covered a thing. " Your not Nivek," She whispered to herself so it had to be is other half," Kevin stop." Kinsa rushed over to them and jumped onto Kevin pushing him out of the way. She looked over to Blaine but her was fine. This mess had to stop forget running.
Back to top Go down
https://aworldbeyond.rpg-board.net
LadyCow
Admin
LadyCow

PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 8:44 pm

Kevin let out a whimper as he was forced out of the way, "Kinsa, we trying to protect you." He reached out as if to touch her when something slammed in to him. Nivek and Kevin both struggled against it until Kevin realized what it was; a demon, Pain to be exact, and power. Kevin accepted him when Nivek did not. He was horrified as he him self seemed to be dwarfed by this great power that Kevin now controlled.

Damn him he gained control for only a moment, "Kinsa! I can't control Kevin! He's-" He grabbed at his head and let out a strange howl through a split in the mask. The split formed a mouth with jagged metal teeth and it smiled, "Blaine, I think I like this one much better."

He let out a growl and pushed Kinsa out of the way; lunging at the now seemingly helpless Blaine. What stopped him was the vampire. She was covering Blaine with her body. She blocked Blaine from his sight.

Nikki smiled at Blaine, "I ran.” She kissed right over his heart before a large chain snaked up her body. It tightened swiftly and pulled her up so she was in front of Kevin’s face.

He spoke with Kevin’s voice this time, “Pretty. Too bad Nivek can’t have chosen you.”

Nikki spat in to his face, “You really think you have a choice in the matter? That dragon up there could get me better then your sorry butt. I mean come on? Who wouldn’t want to date a dragon, even if he does have Lust, more then you?”

The chains tightened, “Do you like orange juice? I’ll be making Nikki juice so maybe you’ll like it.” He giggled and the chains tightened again. Blood began to drip off of her one flip flop. The other was lost somewhere.

“ Well, how would you like your face ringing?” She smiled and blew out a long breath across his mask. At first nothing happened but then a screeching began to ring off of his helmet. He didn’t drop her but gripped her more as he tried to stop his helmet from ringing. It only grew louder though blood began to steadily drop off of her sandal.

He smiled suddenly and began to smack his tail and her against the tree. Nikki didn’t scream but she seemed lost now. He was using all his power on her. The helmet stopped ringing. Raising her high like a trophy he fell back on to the ground laughing.

“Pain seems to love you Nikki Samules. How does it feel to be loved by Pain?” He asked her but Nikki just groaned. She was much too pale now; even for a vampire.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skinnystray
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 9:20 pm

Kinsa leaned in for his touch. God she wanted to feel his touch so badly. She wanted to see his face to know what she cared so much for but love was blind and she was the blindest of all. She felt her cheek light up fiery red. Protect her. Then he pulled away. She felt almost rejected then his mask changed. It was scary Kinsa rushed out of the way and onto her hands and knees. Her eyes flashed wolf and she watched him. Fear had driven her right from I am in love to be ready to fight.

He was scary and instead of fighting the thing that had attempted to hurt her he was hurting the vampire. Kinsa let out a low whimper and took a deep breath. She had to stop this. " Stop." Kinsa said lowly.

Blaine growled and ripped the necklace." She is mine why does everyone persist in trying to take her from me." Blaine moved forward but the man ripped Nikki into the air and inot a tree. Blaine felt his heart burst. No stop she did nothing. He screamed inside. He was a slave almost to this. He watched all he could do was watch.

Kinsa watched the girl begin to bleed and the was it. She took one step at a time and slide around to look into Their face. " Kevin please stop. Please don't hurt her she cares for him like I do for you just stop." Kinsa started to cry. What if Nikki had not been here and it was her in his grasp. What if he could do this to her without a thought. No Nivek would never and he could fight kevin. He just needed a push or something.

With a deep sigh Kinsa moved forward and touched Kevin's chest. The monstrous face was only inches from her and her tears. " Please Nivek hear me. Please come back to me we have things we need to do. " Kinsa took a deep breath and and closed the distance wrapping her arms around him and holding him. " I want to see your face. I want to kiss your lips please. Just let her go she is not what you want. Maybe you can sait your need with me.

Blaine growled How dare Kinsa say those things," Get away from him he is not just them but a demon as well. He is possessed by Pain a creature the will torment and torture someone. He will keep you around just to make you scream for his pleasure. God damn it let them both go." Blaine stomped his foot in aggravation. If he made a movement no telling what would happen.

Kinsa looked at Blaine in a bit of shock. Okay so yeah the mask should have given her something was messed up but a demon possession like this. What the hell was going on. Fuck it ," Please lets go to my place if you have to you can use me as a toy." She shivered at the thought. It could be fun if it was for pleasure but to be hurt for pain scared her,.
Back to top Go down
https://aworldbeyond.rpg-board.net
LadyCow
Admin
LadyCow

PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 2:30 pm

As she approuched and spoke so softly Pain seem to be stiffled. It pained them as she placed her hand upon his chest. There was nothing he could say to her that would wipe away thoughs tears. Pain wiggled with glee at his own hostes tormented questions. Why was she doing this? Why did she want to kiss him? The one truth stood out: they could not possibly stay for fear of her getting hurt.

'A toy'

She spoke with finality but also with fear. Nivek didn't even realize he was back in control. He was wishing so hard that they would just set Nikki aside and care for this woman, "Never a toy." He was surprised when it was his voice and turned around at the clicking of chains coming undone. They released Nikki right in front of Blaine.

Nikki at first pushed away from him in hysteria, "I wont love you! I killed you! I want," Her one working arm slid across his chest because of the blood and she fell back to him. The smell of his blood was overwhelming, "Blaine." The other one was clearly broken. The bone stuck out at an odd angle and dangled oddly off of her shoulder. When she propped her self up with her one good arm it gave him a view of her body. The clothes barely hung on by strands and as it had not been much before it barely did anything now. Long cuts still bled out slowly and bruises had joined them. She was covered in her very own blood. Even so she seemed distressed for him.

"Is Eonoe here? We need to get away or knock him out!" Just saying that seemed to take the energy out of her. She slumped against his chest once more but started to cry. Tears mingled with both of there blood as her hand touched the remains of the bandage she had placed on him, "Is there any room left for me in that scarred heart of yours?"

Her voice was barily a whisper and her strength was weakening by the second. She needed blood but was refusing the need to drink from him. He had already lost a lot of blood; she was not about to take more from him. Her hand pressed against his bare chest. A wave of darkness brushed over her and she was unable to resist it. Blacking out, she slumped against Blaine's body completely.

Nivek shivvered but hugged Kinsa tighter, "I'm sorry Kinsa. I promise I wont let Pain touch you." He had done that. Would he ever forgive him self? Delivering such pain to both the girl and to this Blaine. He had threatened Kinsa and he knew now he had over reacted. Now he had this other, Pain, living in him. It made him sick to his stomach but there was nothing in it to throw up thankfully enough.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skinnystray
Pannic

PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:14 pm

Eonoe seemed to tense up. There was a great deal of stress here. He'd just picked a fight with big ugly monster. Again.

He felt tired... Lust was trying to break back into his head. He looked back and forth. He saw Nikki, and then Kinsa... more than he could keep control of. Lust kept hammering at his defenses. He'd be fine hitting on them, but not right now, when their respective boyfriends were there and there was a big fight happening. Lust might not have succeeded in fully possessing him, but he was getting alot of images in his head that, if he were to discuss them, would've offended a hooker.

Then he thought of how Blaine was liable to remember he hit him again, and then hit him back.

Wait, I know!

POOF!

And Eonoe had vanished.

He had gone back to his room at the inn, and reverted back to human form. Heaving a large sigh, he fell back on the bed, groaning.

"Blaine..." he said out loud, exasperated. "You are going to be the death of me, I swear..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

On the Town
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A world beyond :: Important rps-
Jump to: