A world beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world beyond

yeah

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On the Town

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pannic

On the Town Empty
PostSubject: On the Town   On the Town EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 6:54 pm

Eonoe leaned over the railing, surveying the town. It was a small place, but densely populated. Seems like after all the destruction of a few years past, this was a hub of civilization.

With what little money he had, he'd gotten himself a room to stay. He'd been here a few days. He didn't quite feel like he should be roaming right now. Felt maybe he should do something, rather than his usual will-o-the-wisp attitude, never staying in one place.

He turned and went inside, walking down the stairs. He almost stopped at the counter to buy some tea, but he decided he didn't want to waste any money. He decided that the best use of his time, right now, would be to just take a walk outside and think.

Though it didn't make him feel particularly good. The air around him was cold, and the air made him tense. He didn't know what it was, he was just tense. He tried to figure out what it was. It just seemed like an oppressive air around the place. Then again, maybe he was just tired and needed rest. Yes, that's what he'd do. He'd get some rest after his walk...

He thought a bit about the man Blaine that he'd met a few days ago. He worried. He worried about Blaine's condition. No telling how long he could hold back the tide of evils his body contained. He'd have to do something about that... He didn't know what, but perhaps he should pay a visit soon.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

On the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 11:00 am

DAY ONE

Days. Weeks. Months. Crazy. Monster. Kill. Death. Sex. Need. Wall. Bed. Pee. Blood. Words that rang in his mind like a mixed emotion of a million souls ready to take over. Blaine cursed loudly as the evils reared their heads. It was almost to much to take care of all the needs. Right now it was sex. Great Blaine grumbled. He was not going to go out and find someone like the evil told him to do looking like he did. Blaine looked down at his arms and the mutilation torment had made him inflict upon himself. How could someone really live with all the blood lost?

Blaine backed away from the pool of blood on the hard wood floor of the inn room. He walked over to the tv and tried to right it. It was a good thing he was good with electronics or the blasted thing would still be a ruined piece of scrap that sat in the corner of the room. Thanks Anger we could have used a better tv. Blaine thought to himself. O well.

He kicked the tv on and looked at the news. It had been one day of this torment and slowly the insanity was setting in. It was like a high that would not wear off. First it was a blur of emotions that swamped his soft hearted mind then it was needs and wants. Slowly Blaine changed not only emotionally but psychically as well. He was not as weak or small. Nor was he as nerdy as he once was. His body filled out to the needs of the evils. He was very dashing and his muscles seemed to grow. He was what he always wanted to be but with a new complexity about himself.

" I have only been in this god forsaken room for one day." Anger and blaine roared as they tossed the large mahogany wood bed across the room and into the wall. He snapped and the creature started to rip free again but Blaine laughed and the creature vanished beneath the skin.

DAY TWO

It was a blur again but less then before. Blaine was taking his high in and turning it around in his head with the evils finding a way for them all to livein one. He came to the conclusion that it was to much for one person but the evils smiled and said. we could always be passed out. Blaine grinned and the day went by.

DAY THREE.

Blaine laughed and kicked the door down. His room was torn apart and filled with blood and bile. It was one mess that would have to be burned. Blaine snickered and tossed a light match behind him. The room went ablaze and the fire alarms sounded. One after another. Like a orchestra sent to purge the room of the ability to hear anything but the rings. Blaine danced as the people in the rooms near by race away screaming like little children." What a poor thing so sad. I wonder what in their room." Her larger eyes smiled along with his black panted lips.

Blaine went room from room as the smoke filled the part of the inn. It was a good thing it was not connected to the large building a half a mile away or they owners might have a bigger issue on hand.

A little girl whimpered as Blaine entered the room. Her little hands were wrapped around a barbie. Blaine titled his head to the side and all the evils growled with glea. They wanted to play with her all in their own needs but Blaine titled his head. He was the one in charge as long as he did most of what they said." My child." Blaine did a flip and roll over the chair in front of him and vanished into the smoke that filled the higher area in the room and then landed on his butt with a smile next to the girl. She whimpered and head the doll closer." you should not bee in this mess lets escape from the smoke and frolic in the woods." Blaine grinned and held out him hand.

The little girl looked up at the man through her green hair and her cat like eyes flashed wearily. He looked like a jester off a movie or a clown. His black and white make-up looked kind on the man. The little fay held out her hand to him and Blaine pulled her into his chest." That you Jester for saving me." The girl cooed and tucked her face into his large chest. Blaine smiled and smashed out of the window.

After the fire was out the fay girl was handed over to her parents Blaine walked for the main complex. The shifter thing and the blind vampire was still in their rooms waiting for him. And the jester was ready to play and maybe find a way to cope better.

Blaine vanished from the ground he walked to next to Eonoe. His black lips pealed back into a grin as he spoke," So I will be good for now but try and poof me anywhere and I will have to take a bite out of you." Blaine gnashed his teeth at Eonoe and smiled in his make-up." So the evils and I are better than when you first helped me to my room and the door was locked." Blaine looked out into the smoke filled sky and sighed like a little girl on her first date.

" You know your have the lovely set of eyes." Blaine cooed and batted his eyes like an ass. " But the next time you want me in a room lock me with someone. Its now fun and the holes in the walls are rough." Blaine pouted. He was more and more like a bored jester then the lab kid now.

" So I have to many evils in me to really survive or control them. In truth. I will but bear what I must to you dear Eonoe but the evils only want me to tell you so much. I hope your deduction skills are that of a great detective that can solve this great case or this world and everyone in it is in alot of trouble. I must conclude with that we must find a way to entrap evils in other things than me but the evils can not be all out at once. They seemed a bit to pushy with that idea." Blaine pulled out a Flute made of white bone and put it to his black lips. He closed his eyes and a sorrow fill tune filled the air around them like death or worse pain. It was like his soul screamed for help but all he could do was laugh make puns and play the melody.
Back to top Go down
https://aworldbeyond.rpg-board.net
Pannic

On the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 6:55 pm

A bunch of people ran past him, almost knocking him down. "What on earth..." his eyes widened. A fire truck raced by him. He got to his feet One of the buildings was on fire... Good God, what happened? he thought. Fortunately, the building wouldn't spread the fire very widely...

Say, wasn't that the building where...

"Blaine..." Eonoe muttered, covering his face with his palm. Eonoe, you idiot... he thought. He probably started it... well, those things in him probably started it...

Speak of the devil, here was Blaine right now. He turned around. "I suppose I can deal with that, so long as they don't try to eat me..." he said, brushing some dust off of his robes. He raised an eyebrow at Blaine's comments about his... loneliness. Creepy... He looked at Blaine batting his eyes at him. "Please don't look at me that way." he said, narrowing his eyes.

"I think we both know that locking you in a room won't solve anything." he said as-a-matter-of-factly.

"This is troubling..." he muttered, after Blaine gave some details on the situation. "Never been very good with puzzles. Or this sort of responsibility..." he said. The change of pace might've been refreshing, though, if it weren't so dire. He'd never been good under pressure, and the notion that the world could go chaos was enough of a responsibility to put an uncomfortable amount of pressure on anyone.

So we have here a man who has been possessed by these... these 'evils,' we shall call them. And they want to wreak havoc.

But that last thing Blaine said rang in his head.

"So..." he said quietly, as Blaine was playing his flute. "We need to find vessels... but what can they inhabit?" he asked. "...Other bodies?"

He looked over at the smoke from the fire... it was almost out, from the efforts of people trying to put it out. But the smoke and soot and ash was still in the air. It made him tense. And he knew that a dingy fire was nothing compared to what these monsters would do if he wasn't careful. He was just glad nobody had gotten killed... least of all that girl that Blaine had rescued. Odd... set a building on fire and then rescue the inhabitants...

Wait, what am I puzzling over that for? Nothing to complain about, really...

Last edited by Pannic on Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LadyCow
Admin
LadyCow

On the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 11:09 am

Nikki had still been in the building. She was sprawled across the bed with the blanket twisted around her mid section. Showing that she only wore a pair of boxers and a bra. As she turned over in her sleep the first wisp of smoke reached her.

She leaped up. With a sigh of frustration she slung her back pack over her shoulder. With the skill of that only a thief could do she yanked off the lid to the vent and slid inside with out a sound. She used all her senses to find her way around the vents. Eventually she reached the roof.

Now covered in dust and a bit of charcoal she cast around for a way off. Adrenaline made it easier as she did a graceful flip and managed to act as a fleeing victim. Even as her hands made quick work of pick pocketing anyone around her. They were all to busy freaking out that it made the whole deal a lot easier.

When she made it to them she glared at Blaine, "I'm sorry I started the dang rumor about you but really do you need to trap the blind vampire in a burning building. Not that it worked."((I thought there should be a reason why some people know ^^; ))

Then her attention shifted to Eonoe, "Before we go searching for a dead cow," she shoved the bills in to his hand, "You'll have to buy breakfast. I can't tell the bills apart after all."

Her attention shifted again and she tugged on a shirt that made her boxers look like short shorts and then tossed on a pair of flip-flops. She tugged her hair free of the confines of her shirt all that time she must have been thinking because she turned to Blaine quickly, "Hey what if I drank your blood? Would that help you? I mean it must suck with all that crazy goin on. Maybe it would take one of the suckers out?"

Her face was serious and now both her hands were on his wrist as if she meant to pull it up to her and drink even if he said no. Though she waited patiently. Looking at him though she couldn't see. To her he was still the Blaine she knew. The make-up wasn't there and instead he was the song that played around him that never once mentioned the make-up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skinnystray
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

On the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 8:51 pm

" Well yes I guess other bodies," Blaine titled his head to the side and watched the vixen of a vampire walk up. Blaine licked his lips and listened to her talk of a dead cow and then food. A buger would be a great thing to taste right now. She handed Eonoe some bills. She had money interesting He wondered what she did with out people around that she knew to help.

Then her hands slid to his hips and she asked if drinking his blood would take a evil. O my he felt a surge of energy run up his spin as the thought of her fangs sliding into his neck. Her lips caressing his flesh. A deep unhuman like rumble erupted from his chest. He waned nothing more than the pleasure of her tough but it was not him that wanted her but the evils. He closed his eyes and lowered his face to be inches from hers.

" No I don't think drinking me would do anything but turn me on but your welcome to try anytime you like." Blaine voice lowered almost a full octave and he closed his eyes. He wanted these people to help him he wanted control. He wanted to one day be Blaine and only Blaine.

He grabbed her hands roughly and pulled them from his hips to his face." I want you to see what I am. Not listen to what all of the things around me scream or what the evils are I am still here inside." Blaine wanted to scream and yell the evils were a mix of emotions of everything. It was like a hell within himself. Yet she was almost something he wanted more than the evils could control. He wanted her to see him for him not the monster he was becoming.

" Just stop starting rumors and I will not have to make you smell worse than the grave." He pulled away and walked towards the inn area." Come one lets get something to eat before I want to kill the blind zombie again I swear you people slay me with your shit." Anger growled and stomped towards the smell of hamburgers.
Back to top Go down
Pannic

On the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 8:19 am

Eonoe took the bills. "Okay there, I'll just sort through these, we can go and..." he stopped himself. She didn't care. He looked at her, flirting with Blaine... or maybe it was just Blaine flirting with her. He didn't particularly care, but just took his mind off it, and started sorting through the bills. That sort of thing made him feel awkward. Didn't particularly know why - guess it was just one of those things he didn't do and didn't care much to see others do it. Whatever, unimportant.

What was important was the matter of those Evils... so they could inhabit other vessels or bodies... So the issue was to make them inhabit a vessel that would do the least amount of harm possible.

Though he did wish that they would take the matter a bit more seriously... then he realized he didn’t have any room to talk – he’d considered the best way to deal with the problem was to lock the guy in a room for three days.

So he decided to keep his mouth shut and not comment. He felt something of a twinge of frustration – he hardly had an idea of what to do, just this clue of ‘find other vessels.’ Though he did almost consider the possibility of finding an exorcist... then he decided that it probably wouldn’t work. They might kill the exorcist before he could exorcise...

Ahh, well. On to breakfast. Eonoe followed behind Blaine, walking into the inn. Maybe they had the right idea and maybe, for right now, he could distract himself with some food.

“So...” Eonoe said, sorting through the bills. “What do you want to order?” he said as they entered.

Last edited by Pannic on Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LadyCow
Admin
LadyCow

On the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:01 pm

Nikki was startled as he wrenched her hands to touch his face. They were greasy as if he was wearing some sort of clown make up.

I want you to see what I am. Not listen to what all of the things around me scream or what the evils are I am still here inside.

She wanted to say that she saw only what they told her to see and an even stronger urge to kiss him. Though it faded as he pulled away. So now she was a blind zombie. Now she just wanted to hit him over the head.

Eonoe walked behind him and Nikki trailed after them. Though she was the first to get in to the booth. She always liked booths better. Her fingers trailed absent minded over the salt. Tiny songs that were full of a fake note. It was odd and she concentrated on that very obviously.

Suddenly she scattered the salt across the table, "Anything with blood."

It was sudden but what was even more sudden was that she got back up from the booth. Heading towards the bathroom. It was one of the that had a door and then two hall ways on the other side. Though they couldn't say she went in to the men's bathroom.

When she came back out she held a necklace. It looked a bit old but a few minutes later a man came out after her. He didn't seem startled that he had just been robbed blind.

She placed the necklace around his neck, "A black tourmaline for logical thinking and unfortunately it also has some watermelon tourmaline that stands for love."

With that she slid back in to the booth and decided to stare out the window instead of looking at them. Though it was dark out there for her.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

On the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:29 pm

Blaine watched the girl sit down then get up. What was her issue? He just wanted to be seen for the person he was not what she heard from everything else. She may have been blind but her fingers could paint her a nice picture. Maybe that was the issue. Blaine shrugged and looked at her empty glass. " Well she wants blood. I need to take care of an evil this works." Blaine grabbed the butter knife and dug into his arm until blood pure from his wrist into the cup. " Well she is a cheap date. He laughed and slapped a napkin over his arm.

" Well Eonoe we have alot to deal with but I am not boy nor will I hang around all the time. I hope if you truly want to see this through you can keep up." Blaine smiled as the little woman walked out of the bathroom and her dainty hands wrapped around his neck to place a necklace on him. He almost raise up to grabbed her chin and kiss her lovely lips because Lust wanted her more than any Hamburger.

" Well Thanks not sure if you are saying I lack common sense or I need to find love but either is fine. Never been loved and with the evils its hard to be calm minded enough to be sensible. So maybe this trinket would come in handy. Thank you." Blaine moved next to her and slid the cup in front of her. " For you Princess. I hope its to your liking warm and fresh." He sat back and tapped on the table with his thumb and forefinger.

"Can I help you guys today?" A foxy little blonde cooed to them as she not only stared down Blaine but eyed Eonoe. Blaine let low laugh bubble out of his chest, Lust rose up and filled the air. God it had been so long already my god save him." If your part of the menu I would love a piece of that but if not then two sunny side up eggs. A stack of pancakes, some sausage gravy with two pieces of bread, Bacon, And a burger would be great.

The waitress Giggled and wrote her number on a piece of napkin and slid it over to Blaine," I get off At 4. My place is in town but I can come here if you want." After that see took the rest of the order and walked away.

' Well that takes care off one evil for the day." Blaine tried to sound uppity over the fact one evil would be sated but it bothered him. " So yeah I want to get some of these things out of me how do you think we could do that? I mean beheading is off limits I like my head where it is but the evils say close to death and thats about all. Ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Pannic

On the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:45 pm

Eonoe raised an eyebrow at the waitress, before looking back to Blaine. "Well, the obvious step... we need to find a suitable host or hosts as soon as possible." he said. He got out of his seat to stand and look out the nearby window. "But how to choose..." he muttered.

He turned back to look at Blaine, and noticed how bloody his knife was. "Oh. I'm not eating anything." he said, picking up his knife. "You can have mine."

"Hope you have a nice big appetite!" The blonde waitress said, coming in with the large tray. However, she didn't see Eonoe and as a result, careened right into him.

Eonoe was knocked over, lying on the table on his back. The waitress fell on top of him, and thankfully, Eonoe managed to save the breakfast by grabbing the tray before it spilled. "Well, I saved breakfast..." Eonoe said, placing it down gently and getting up, helping the waitress up. She seemed rather pale for some reason, and her mouth was hanging open.

This was because she had seen Eonoe accidentally stab Blaine in the heart with the butter knife. Eonoe suddenly became very stiff, as though about to faint, through a combination of shock, fear, disgust, and embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
LadyCow
Admin
LadyCow

On the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 7:01 pm

Nikki was refusing to join in to the conversation. Though she drank the glass down, clearly she was thirsty and didn't mind drinking his blood as she knew it was. It tasted very sweet for some reason. Perhaps she just hadn't had "human" blood for a long time. Though he wasn't a true full human.

Being called Princess annoyed her greatly. She was no Princess. Just because she could not normaly use money and she was tagging along with them didn't mean she was wanted her hand to be held. Nikki was a professional theif she truely needed no one

Besides she wanted to help Blaine. Eonoe was just a bonus to that. They were interesting she was no going to use them. Besides who had gotten money for them in the first place? She had not them. They would have went with none if it hadn't been for her.

When the food came she sort of freaked out. Not being able to see and as it was very sudden she nearly lept out the window. Though she managed not to.

Well, I saved breakfast...

Eonoe of course had to say it though it was a bit helpful for her. Even when a piece of bacon hit her. She grabbed it and set it back on the plate before it hit her.

It was too silent. Deadly silent even for her. Then the smell that she had just drank reached her. "No," it was as if she didn't say it. She was wrappping her arms around his hand that was still. Despite him making her angry by calling her Princess she didn't want him dead.

When his hand didn't respond she reached up and touched his shoulder. Following it up to his neck and finaly to his head. Then her hand went up the other side until she was sure his head was still there.

"What the hell happened!?!" she yelled at Eonoe, "Is-is he dead?" her hands finaly found the knife and sound tumbled back to her, "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

On the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 7:31 pm

Blaine watched the food with a great intent to gobble it down and then tend to his other needs screw her time card. Blaine smiled and licked his lips Lust purred with anticipation of the fun later. " Food yay." Blaine clapped.

Then the most interesting thing happen.... Eonoe got up and crashed into the food. It went flying in the air along with a butter knife. It was like a freaking pronominal event now where were the dang green aliens and lasers. " Save the bacon Blaine yelped as the knife stabbed him in the chest.
He looked down for a moment and felt the blunt stabbing pain in his chest. Damn this life of his.

At least the man saved the freaking food but when the waitress went pale he realized he was bleeding alot. Yet it was not enough to let the Evil go . the blade had been to blunt.

Nikki Rushed him before he could make a move and felt his pulse and his neck and was inched from him and his lust. Blaine purred and at that moment and idea came to him. He would let an evil out now he needed to any way. Blaine Grabbed Nikki Up and growled," I am not even clole to death my dear." He pulled her to his lips and kissed her hard and he pushed the knife into his heart.

Lust screamed free and Blaine pulled away from Nikki's soft lips and screamed with the evil. It Smashed straight into Eonoe.

Blaine pulled the butter knife free and tossed it on the table." Now that was a bitch." HE gasped for air and reached for the napkin." Well time to take care of this mess." Doubt filled the air and wrapped around all of the peoplein the room but Eonoe and Nikki. It told their minds that nothing happened. Why would that happen Doubt made them think they were stupid for thinking things like that and they went back to thier food.

Blaine oin the other hand covered his wound with the napkin and tried to get up. " WE need to leave now."
Back to top Go down
Pannic

On the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 8:00 pm

Eonoe stepped back a bit, looking at Blaine, bleeding and trying to get up. "Oh, God!" Eonoe shouted. "I'm terribly sorry..."

'We need to leave now' Blaine said. "Sure, sure..." Eonoe said. Great. First the guy wants breakfast and now he leaves before even eating his bacon. He just couldn't understand some people, he guessed. Not that he much cared.

But something funny was happening. Maybe Blaine was onto something... Eonoe felt as though there was a dark haze about him, sinking into him. Subtle, but noticeable, like something rising up inside of him. Something somewhat alien to him, but he didn't know what it was. Had the situation been calmer, he might not have noticed.

He looked around. The other patrons were in a sort of awkward silence, almost trying to ignore them. Then he noticed the foxy blonde waitress. She seemed rather confused, not sure whether to believe her own eyes or that nagging voice in her head (which didn't come from her head). Eonoe smiled sympathetically at her.

"Don't worry about this, just go about your shift." he said. "I'm sorry if this is terribly confusing - tell you what..." he said, scribbling something down on a napkin. "If you feel like it, why don't you stop by my room at the inn?" he asked, handing her the napkin. "And I'll see if I can make it up to you?" he smiled, though it wasn't the warm, paternal smile. It was a younger, more energetic one, almost hiding the ghost of mischief.

"I'll think about it..." The waitress said, taking the napkin, and returning to waiting tables.

Eonoe's attention snapped back to Blaine. He was hurt, badly. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Can you walk?" he asked. "Nikki." he said. "Come on and help." he said. Though he found his attention shifting to Nikki. He hadn't really paid attention to how pretty she was. Well, she was a vampire, they often were pretty... he thought about how she had looked earlier...

Wait a minute, what was going on with him?
Back to top Go down
LadyCow
Admin
LadyCow

On the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:08 am

WE need to leave now.

It was a comand to be followed but Nikki felt he was in no way able to push them around after releasing an evil on to Eonoe by kissing her no less. Though she was about to smack Blaine up side the head her attention was caught by Eonoe.

Who to her disbelief was HITTING on the waiter. Now he was staring at her and somehow though she obviously hadn't taken much interest in to the goody-two-shoes he was usualy the look he was giving her now was not one that she would have even imagined him giving to her ever.

She turned back to Blaine but couldn't help but start laughing. She picked up her back pack and drew out a long bandage. Then ripping open Blaine's shirt she wrapped it around the wound, "This should help untill I can get more bandage on you. I can do stitches as well."

She slid off from his lap and stood up. Careful to give her back to Eonoe as she knew that he had lust on his mind. Though perhaps this wasn't the best thing to do especial sense she was wearing skimpy "shorts" and just a large t-shirt. Turning to Blaine she prodded him in the ribs.

"Well time to get up. Maybe we should go to my house? Kind of secluded and such. As you would imagine for a thief," Though she smiled and laughed again.

Then it was gone as she turned to Eonoe. She walked up close till she was almost touching, "Eonoe in heat!" She laughed some more; finding any discomfort he was having hilariouse, "Are you really going to 'make it up' to our poor waiter in your Inn room? That's probably not the best idea you know," she looked over her shoulder at Blaine, "Wait does the lust thing actualy give you awesome bed skills?"

She was eating this up. This would definatly be the funniest of all of the transfers of the evils. Though she was a bit glad that Eonoe had gotten it and not her. She was already not exactly appropriatly dressed and if she had been hit with the lust with Blaine kissing her... Well Eonoe might have ran out screaming. She laughed at the very thought of that.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

On the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 7:10 pm

Blaine looked up to see Eonoe hand over his room number to the waitress and smiled. The man went from tight ass to easy in three point four seconds. Lust could do that. Blaine smiled and thought at least the man took the pole out of his arse. He might be fun to watch now.

He looked at his bacon with a sigh and was about to get up to leave but his shirt was being ripped open and small hands slid over his chest. Blaine took a deep breath in and watched Nikki's perfect hands bandage the wound.He wanted her. Just because lust was gone did not mean she did not strike a nerve.

He slowly licked his lips and looked up at her." Your good at that." But her laughed right before bothered him a bit. He titled his head to the side and questioned," Why laugh at me. Was my kiss that bad?"

IN truth lust had been the one to normally take the role of being flirtatious when Blaine said things like this it almost sounded like a joke. in truth he was nervous about things like that but at least he would not have to take a woman to bed every night to calm lust before he went insane and blacked out.

She slide out of his lap and he watched every move of her body," We could try again and maybe this time you could teach me how to do it better." He smirked and side out of the booth but Eonoe's voice caught him in mid step. He said Nikki's name with lust in his voice. Anger rose up in Blaine and it took all of him to not to jump on Eonoe.

" No being good in bed is about you and you alone. If your small Lust can not help you there it just creates almost like a mask of what is. Not to mention you can only bed the same person once or they go off the rocker wanting you. So its not very fun in that aspects. Sort of lonely if you ask me and tiring." Blaine cringed at the realization that he had sort of admitted how lonely he was. How he had always been. " But ya know getting that much ass is fun. I mean god." Blaine let a low rumble out of his chest and then turned away from them and walked to the door.
Back to top Go down
Pannic

On the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:27 pm

Eonoe shifted his eyes over at Nikki. He didn't care much for that sort of teasing... well, anyway, he didn't think much of his chances at courting her, with the look on Blaine's face, as much as he'd like to. Besides, perhaps he should show some restraint. Just a little...

He followed them, taking Blaine's information in. The whole thing made him feel somewhat uncomfortable at first. The notion that he'd become some sort of lustful rout was not a pleasant thought. Yet there was something eerily familiar about this... like he'd done it before... he just couldn't quite remember.

"So..." he said quietly. "I have to go... find and sleep with a woman every day?" he asked. "And never the same one twice?" Lonely, Blaine said. Well, there's one thing that doesn't change with this. He didn't bother to ask what would happen if he didn't. The question was pointless. It was like there was a great insufferable itch that he had to scratch, and he'd go mad to ignore it.

He'd have to approach this with careful tact... but not too much. He was thankful that if he had to get possessed by one of these... these things, it was one that wouldn't kill people. That much he was thankful for. But he still had to be mindful of whatever consequences could occur. And he almost felt as though this thing was mocking him, edging him to break his little rules. And it seemed he'd have to. Right now he just kept his mouth shut, thinking - how am I going to go about doing this?
Back to top Go down
LadyCow
Admin
LadyCow

On the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:26 pm

No being good in bed is about you and you alone.

Anger had entered his voice and she wasn't sure who it was directed it as he spoke. She listened and he admited that he was lonely. It struck a nerve insider her to hear him say it. Nikki was about to turn and tell him that she was there but he stormed off. She felt at a lose for a moment. He was so confusing and in a way she wished she could see him.

Quickly she made it out before he did and stopped him by standing in front of him, "Blaine, I want to go home. If you want you can come with me and Eonoe as well. I have a job I have to do plus I have some food at my house that I can cook for you. Of course it'll probably be Eggos and poptarts."

Her patients was wearing as Eonoe spoke about his new found lust. Even she had to admit that that sounded lonely but he wouldn't be bedding her so she felt odd that he still seemed to be lonely even when she was there as his friend. She let out a slow sigh and let her eyes drop to the ground. She needed her stones and her nice clean home.

"Please can we go to my home? Just for a little while. We can all take showers there and I probably have extra clothes if any one needs it. Plus I can stitch you up so you don't scar Blaine. Then Eonoe can get ready for his date with the waitress and we can leave again," Reaching out she took Blaine's hand with out ever once looking up, "Or if you want I can leave by my self. You two are so lonely with me around doesn't seem as if I'm much use at all."

That's what she was truely afraid of. Having no use. It was the interval after taking her revenge and finding her peace in the stones. It had been so terrible to realize that she was a blind vampire and had no use in the entire world. That no one alive even cared if she came back. They were both making her feel that ache deep in her heart.

She released his hand and turned to leave. Feeling there was nothing for it. Eonoe would now be lusty as heck and getting women every night and Blaine would be Blaine. Getting angry at who knew what and trying to deal with his own hord of evils. Eonoe had lightened that burden and she had probably made lust harder for him. As she thought these things she reached up and tied her hair in to a high pony tail. Using a stone encrusted hair tie so should could do it properly and for this she had to stop.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

On the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 3:32 pm

" COme on Eonoe you need a clean up including some better looking cloths." Blaine shook his head and wondered if Lust picked people that needed that boost. Blaine shook his head and then She was there in front of him. Her blind eyes seemed to search for something like she wished she could see his face yet Blaine was happy she was blind. He never thought himself good looking and with lust gone he almost worried his new found glamor was too.

He soft hand slide into his and Blaine felt warmth crawl over him. God she was something else. "Or if you want I can leave by my self. You two are so lonely with me around doesn't seem as if I'm much use at all." Left her mouth as her hand fled from his. She was lonely too and she had just as much issues as either of them. Blaine took a deep breath in and anger growled in his head. The little twit. She thinks she is so grad but look at her. Blaine pushed Anger down with all of his might. Nikki was one of the first woman other than Kinsa to touch his heart.

Blaine walked up behind Nikki and slid one arm around her waist bring her in close to his. He took a deep breath in and breath," I would rather be with you then him any day and my loneliness is deeper than the evils. I was," Blaine lowered his head so that his lips brushed her neck lightly," I was a dork and a virgin until the evils took hold of me. I am only twenty but I never found love or someone that wanted me including my parents."

With one swift moment Blaine turned around and looked down into her cloudy blue eyes. " I have something more important than my wants right now though your are very tempting to kiss. Eonoe is going to get laid more than he should have to in time and well if he sleeps with a woman twice she dies or goes nuts. Lust really does not care about that so Eonoe is going to have to be in control which could take time. Let alone Lust has a bit of a allure to it so it can be spell woman. So yes lets go to your place." Blaine spun around grabbed Eonoe by the collar and looked at him. If he touch a hair on her head without her permission there would be big issues. With that thought they poofed a few times. Blaine looked into Nikki's head directions then got right back out he did not always looks into other things in a mind.

Soon enough Blaine poofed into Her house. He let go of Eonoe and Nikki at the same time. " I need to get a shower please." Pain road his mind thinking about how nice to would be to cut both of them up into little pieces and listen to their screams then sorrow smashed into him. Blaine grabbed his head and fell to his knees. with lack of food and a wound it was hard to control them.

calamity took over and part of the ceiling came straight down on Blaine head crumbling into piece. " Freak great just what I need." Blaine looked up at Nikki and Eonoe. " Either get me a knife or hit me as hard as you can in the face." It was either going to be pain or anger her was oign to deal with. ever head of Atlantis well it was real before calamity walked in there. With a knife Blaine would harm himself to sate pain or with a hit anger would come out. He dealt with him pretty well but it might be loud and a few things might get broken. Fun fun.
Back to top Go down
Pannic

On the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 3:57 pm

Eonoe was yanked out of his thoughts by Blaine's little poofage, before he could say "My clothes are just fine." Granted, the pristine white robes were rather ill-fitting for a rake, he conceded. Maybe a wardrobe change would be in order. Something that didn't make him look like a priest. So he didn't say that.

Though it wasn't too startling. Teleporting was something he did often, and the house was not too alarming. However, he didn't have much time to get settled in, as Blaine was having a major breakdown, and begging to be hit in the face. Literally.

Eonoe was not normally a violent person. However, he felt his frustration with this man rising.

At their first meeting, he'd tried to eat him.
Then he'd walked up to him and made thinly-veiled mockery.
Then he'd released a demon into him.
Then poofed him here abruptly.
And now, he was having a nervous breakdown and asking to be smacked.

And he won't let me have Nikki. Lust pouted.

Quiet, you. Eonoe said, though he slightly agreed. Lust was slowly taking over his mind. He needed to get it taken care of, and fast, before he went mad.

"ughh, give me that!" Eonoe said, grabbing a skillet off of the counter and then taking a mighty swing, smacking Blaine in the face. He'd be alright, after all, right?
Back to top Go down
LadyCow
Admin
LadyCow

On the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:12 pm

Nikki didn't answer him but listened intently to his voice and that surprisingly blocked her out from her stones. Yet it didn't frighten her. Though it did stun her in to a sort of silence. She simply listened intently to his conviction and all she could do was reach out her hand and brush his face softly that still felt slippery from what ever he was wearing. Though when she was about to say that he didn't have to worry about that because she knew the exact same except of course that hers was still there.

Then he frightened her as he whirled around while she was still "blind" taking hold of Eonoe she guessed. He poofed and she let out a scream when she was let go. She scrabbled around on the ground trying to find something that was solid. She reached a chair that was in the kitchen.

Slowly she heared the familure singing of the stones that hid about her house. Her house was plain with the essentials though there was not one painting or mirror in the entire house. Then she clutched at her ears, "What the hell did you do to my skillet?"

The skillet was ringing loudly from the smack he had given to Eonoe's face and it was magnified for her. She managed to get up with the help of the chair she had found and plucked the skillet from Eonoe's fingers to still it. Setting it back on the stove that was rarely ever used.

The necklace she had given Blaine was singing strangely and she looked at where he lay before looking at Eonoe and giving him a glare. She had not heared any of what Blaine had said, "What the heck did you do to him? Hit him with my skillet!?!"

After he had said thoughs things to her Eonoe had gone and hit him with a skillet. That was just perfect. She glared at Eonoe some more.

"A narcotic wouldn't work I insist that you bind me," Kinsa took his dead paw again. It wasn't that it bugged him it was so much the fact that he felt bad that he couldn't feel it. There was no feeling at all in the paw though he would rather her hold the paw then his other hand.

When she moved closer to him he did not move away but walked with a pourpose. She was smart. College at 12? He knew the age was definatly much too young though he didn't remember ever going to school. The torture had blocked out everything from his old life. Though perhaps it was a blessing that he didn't have to go show his homely(:p) face to a family he might have had as he wouldn't remember them any way.

"Blaine?" He questioned leaving it open to answer or not. He was surprised that she felt safe with him. He was a bit of a freak. It said so right across his chest in several different languages. Not to mention all the other abnormalities about him. He didn't seem the safest of characters to be around. Though he did wish to squeeze her hand or be able to see her clearly. The gas mask was tinted so he could see just not in all color.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

On the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:53 pm

A fucking skillet. Eonoe hit him with a skillet. Blaine let the pain of the hit roll over his face and then and smiled fluttered across his lips. " Good boy you should listen like the bitch you are." Anger growled at Eonoe as they spat blood onto the floor. He would have to clean that later. Blaine stood up slowly almost like her was drunk. He staggered a few feet forward towards Eonoe. His eyes darkening and then becoming pure black. " I swear at times from the first moment I met you I though you lacked a back bone or feelings."

Anger turned and looked at Nikki. He growled and turned back to the priest like man. Would you ever hit a priest rolled around in Blaine's and and he retorted out loud," My god I would hit a priest just to smite his horrid robe and save the poor boy he played with on the week days." Blaine moved forward with shifter speed and poofed at the last moment. He reappeared behind Eonoe and grabbed the skillet." Pay backs a bitch." Blaine with all of his might hit eonoe with the skillet in the back of the head. " I will by you another Nikki I promise. " Blaine and anger growled together and vanished.

Blaine reappeared in the woods. He let out a inhuman scream began to ripp anything down in his way. Trees that toward over them hit the ground with thud. Anger growled it was not enough he wanted blood he wanted death. He was sick of sharing this small body other evils. Then a scent rolled across the air. It was SO sweet. Blaine rolled his eyes shut and whispered," kinsa," It was her not to far from where he was. But something else was with her. It smelled of shifter. Blaine wrinkled his nose and grimaced. She had found her prince, Blaine had been to weak and human for the bitch of a were. No that was not right Blaine thought to himself but anger growled it was right and Kinsa had always looked down on him because of his humanity.

With a growl Blaine raced for the pair walking the woods like love birds.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kinsa Nodded and looked at the leaves the rustled in the night air. " Yeah Blaine was a really great human. He was smarter than most people I have ever met and he took care of me but we were to shy to really get anywhere but friendship. He vanished after an explosion in the lab most fear he was killed in it. I am not sure if I believe that."

Kinsa sighed and looked up at the mystery man and smiled," OKay so tied you down does that mean foreplay before hand." She laughed and blushed all at once. What was she doing? She was just completely nervous over the surgery. " Sorry just a bit nervous. I mean I hope you don't hurt me but I can heal just do kill me if you can okay."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Blaine stopped a few feet away from them in their way. His dark eyes looked over the woman he once wanted and a growl rumbled in his chest." What are you doing Kinsa? You could not look at someone with a Iq but you can pick up a freak and hold his paw like it was nothing?Was I just to human for your kind?" Blaine was getting madder and madder." Your Dead bitch." Anger growled as Blaine was swallowed by the darkness.

Anger shifted fast as he race for them. His large wolfman hand smashed into Kinsa's face and she went into the air and then smashed into a tree. He turned his attention towards the thing and he snarled," Piece of shit."
Back to top Go down
Pannic

On the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 5:33 pm

Eonoe let out a groan as he saw Blaine shifting into Anger. "Oh, no, not you again..." he said. Next thing he knew, the monster made some crack about hitting a priest or whatever (Yep. I'm getting different clothes), and he was face-down on the ground, his head ringing. Had he been a normal human, the blow would have killed him. As he was a dragon, it was not nearly so serious. "Ughh..." he said, getting up in time to see the monster disappear. "Hey, you asked me to..."

He grumbled as he got to his feet. He was groggy and cranky now... the perfect state of mind for Lust to settle in. And the first thought that came to mind was:

We're alone. Now for some fun.

He walked over to the counter and leaned against it, smiling slyly at Nikki.

"Well, your boyfriend certainly has more than a few problems. But I guess we all do..." he said, crossing his arms. "Wonder where he went off to, leaving us. Surprised he stopped with me so soon. In any rate, he left us high and dry."

Wait a minute... Eonoe's will came in. Anger could hurt someone.

Longer he's at it, the better. Lust said, suppressing him. I suggest you enjoy this. You can certainly use it. Alot. He smirked. "Where do you supposed he went?" he asked, in the small-talk tone that indicated he really didn't care, and was really just trying to stimulate conversation to lead to his own nefarious devices. He was practically starving for his vice.

Eonoe just needed to gain some control so he could get out and stop Anger from whatever rampage he had in store. But Lust had almost completely taken over, and it'd take a miracle to get Eonoe back under control without Lust first having his way.
Back to top Go down
LadyCow
Admin
LadyCow

On the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:56 pm

For her things seemed to have changed drasticly in the next few seconds. Blaine’s voice was full of Anger aimed at Eonoe as he mentioned the robes that he wore. Nikki wasn’t really sure if he did wear robes any way. Then she was clutching at her ears the ringing of her poor skillet filled her ears once more. What seemed to reach her was Eonoe.

His voice silk and honey against her frayed nerves. Before she could realise what she was doing or why it felt like a bad thing she moved to stand close to him. Her hands reached out blindly until they met his chest. Her hands carresed his chest and she was surprised that he did wear robes and even more so that they gave easily under her fingers to feel the muscles benieth.

Her hand flew to a place just above his heart. With the heart beat of Eonoe rising she knew it wasn’t him she was doing this to but Lust. With that thought brought thoughs of Blaine. He was hurt and angry and gone. The last being the most important she had to force her brain in to action. She pressed closer and let her hands fall to his wrists.

In the sink behind him was a pair of the pink fuzzy handcuffs. The kind you get for people who want to be tied down. A momento from one of her boyfriends that had turned out gay. She should have expected something but color held no object for her any way so she had had no clue.

“I don’t think I drank enough,” She smiled seductivly and leaned in to drag her fangs along his neck. Before the need to burry her teeth in to him took hold she pushed back and hooked him in to the cuffs and up to the sink, “Eonoe, we have to find Blaine.” With that she fled from him. Completely intent on finding Blaine.

The soft nervouse giggle that escaped her touched some part of Nivek. He liked it. Loved her laugh and wanted to hear it again. He squashed the warm feeling. He was a freak! What could he possibly be doing with a woman like her alone in the forest and heading to her house?

Piece of shit

There was his answer by the man that had just tossed Kinsa like a rag doll and was now turning on him. Nivek did what was natural to him. Kevin was already waiting. Lunging forward at the same time of taking control of the body they shared. He kicked out with the foot that looked like a hub cap.

"Yay! Brother Nivek let me out to play. Why is puppy so angry? Lost a stick in your butt?" Kevin snickered at his own joke like a child. His voice was even higher pitched and the way he moved was with ease. He knew only this body and none other. So of course he would be good in it.
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

On the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 8:24 pm

The pain shot up Kinsa's spin. Her eyes fluttered open and she gasped for air. It hurt her left side had hit the tree dead on along with her head. " Nivek," Kinsa whimpered but it only came out in a whisper. Kinsa slide her hand to her ribs and pushed softly. They moved at least three of them shifted under her light touch and Kinsa howled in pain. Wait where was that thing.

With a whimper she rolled over too her back and looked around to realize her glasses were gone. " Dang it," She felt around a bit but nothing. Whatever no biggie she needed to get up.With a grunt and a few failed attempts she pushed herself to her feet. Her ribs were so painful she shifted without even thinking twice. Kinsa sighed and took a deep breath. With that one breath of air his scent over powered her. Blaine but it was different it was mixed with demon? Kinsa turned and looked at the large wolf creature it was way to big and ugly to be a werewolf so it had to be something else.

Kinsa stretched her long legs and felt her ribs slowly pop back into place. " Dang it," She growled as she looked at her torn cloths. At least the oufit was gone but now she had to explain things to mr pain in you arse brother. Kinsa looked up quickly when Nivek sounded strange. Her heart tightened and her stomach clenched. She felt a cold chill roll down her spin. It was not Nivek it was him. The other half.

" Nivek," Kinsa called out and started to walk towards them. Then Blaine's scent hit them again. Kinsa titled her head to the side and whispered," Blaine?" Was the really him under the fur and anger.

" No my dear I just think that you should know were thing like you should stay," Blaine laughed as he spoke to the man." Ya know like in the closet or under a bed waiting to scare bad little kids. I mean look at you, your a little monster with a big mouth," Blaine jutted forward and smashed into Nivek. His fist hit him and hard and then he vanished into thin air. He reappeared behind kinsa and took her wolf form into his arms. she was so petite and smell so good. Blaine growled lowly and said," You were always a bitter sweet thing. Like an apple with poison inside for the man that takes a bite."

Kinsa screamed and tried to wiggle away but he had her in his arms. " Let go," She growled and Blaine laughed," Why did I never appeal to you. I am smart and sweet and yet you just hide inthe box of yours talking to that damn bot," Blaine growled with frustration and pushed her free of him." Your just a whore looking for something to fix. Thats why you picked him he is a mess can you really save such a creature?"
Back to top Go down
Pannic

On the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 8:40 pm

Eonoe smiled as Nikki approached him. Sweet Lust thought. "Oh, my well never runs dry." he said, as Nikki leaned into him.

Then, CLICK! He has handcuffed to the sink... pink handcuffs - and before he knew it, she was gone.

I hate you. Eonoe said to Lust. Lust rolled his eyes and wrenched his hand away, shattering the handcuffs and putting a nasty bend in the faucet. He stormed angrily out the door, looking for you.

You know why I'm such a stiff? Eonoe asked, taking over again. "It prevents me from making a fool of myself." he grunted, straightening his robes. "First priority, we find Blaine."

But I want-

"Aww, shut up!" Eonoe snapped. He had to keep control. He closed his eyes and concentrated. It was cold out, even though the sun was shining down. He had to keep this thing from taking over. Had to establish that he was in control... he mustered up all his will as the diamond on his forehead began to glow brighter and brighter. He was beginning to shift. The robes melted away as he was bathed in light, taking his dragon form. People stopped where they were, watching him (hey, how many dragons do you see in a day?) and staring at the sight.

When the transformation was finished, he opened his eyes. He was more in control - the process seemed to have dazed Lust, who could do little more than comment You're a dragon? Sweet...

But Eonoe paid no heed. He began to beat his wings, taking off. He had to find Blaine and stop him before he hurt someone. He flew over the town, scanning with his eyes. Blaine would be the big ugly wolf-monster.

If it'll get me in bed sooner, he's thataway... Lust indicated, pointing him towards the woods. Eonoe took the advice, as there was little else to go on, while Lust fantasized about what he could do, now that he knew his host was a dragon.

Well, sure enough, he found him. Tormenting some couple - a woman and... some other thing. Whatever. Blaine was the important part. He tightened his wings, going into a dive, and-

WHAM!

He slammed right into Anger, slamming him straight into a tree.

"Two. Now we're even." He snorted.

Hubba Hubba Lust said, noticing Kinsa.
Back to top Go down
LadyCow
Admin
LadyCow

On the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 9:55 pm

Kevin seemed utterly entranced by Kinsa. Though she spoke his 'Brothers' name. Even when Blaine hit him it didn't hurt. After all having a heavy metal mask had great appeal for getting punched in the face. When the dragon swooped down and hit Blaine right in to a tree he clapped his hands in glee.

"Tank you wagon!" He bounded over and leaned over Blaine, "Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy wuzzy had no hair," with that he reached down and yanked a huge handful of hair out of him,"Fuzzy wuzzy wasn't very fuzzy was he?" He giggled with glee but stopped suddenly, "Oh she has a good memory. Wanna see puppy?" He forced and image in his mind. That of a woman who closely resembled Nikki. Her eyes glazed over and her body shred, "Such a perfect memory."

Nikki stepped out of the trees. She seemed struck though as if pain was engulfing her, "How dare you?" Blaine, no Anger, had been knocked aside. By Eonoe no doubt. Jeez he just had to get macho now. Though her mothers face was what tormented her. No doubt from the creature that stood over Blaine.

"Aww, cute, you gave it to him!" the creature announced and ripped the necklace off of Blaine's neck.

Nikki let out a hiss and leaped across the clearing with grace. She dug her fangs directly in to his neck and he reeled, "Bad kitty!" Kevin shouted and lashed out with the necklace. Digging it directly in to Blaine's heart.

"Blaine!" Nikki cried out and lost her grip. Kevin quickly got her off of his back but she was up. Kevin now blocked the way between her and Blaine. Damn it what was she to do now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town Empty

Back to top Go down

On the Town
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A world beyond :: Important rps-
Jump to: