A world beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world beyond

yeah

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quest to Unleash the Box

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

Quest to Unleash the Box - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quest to Unleash the Box   Quest to Unleash the Box - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 3:18 pm

" Your a shifter." Blaine too k a deep breath in and then snuffed it out," You don't smell like the human woods mix like weres do you smell like a wolf pack and humans. Its a very hard smell to explain but your a shifter now ifs ands or buts wolf," Blaine watched As Anna started to go through the change ass he would call it. temptation was playing with her mind pushing and weaving.

" Anna is fine. Well sort of She holds something that I possessed for a time so she should be okay. I mean I hope." Blaine growled with anger her wanted the damn guy to come back. He waned one more good swing. Thats when the pain shoot up his chest. He looked down and blood still poured out. " Damn"

Nat listened closely and then turned to the wolf. He knelt down and took a deep breath. " Yeah your as shifter but you smell so much like a wolf it shard to tell. Have you ever shifted in your life. At least if you shifted to human you would be more of help right now because the girl seems to like you." Nat titled his head to the side and just relaxed. HIs face pulled forward and in a few moments he was were wolfed. " If you want to ever try and shift just think of your body changing and that you can. You have to picture your hand changing from the paw to the hand. Lets hope you have not lost it. I have heard of the happening." Nat shifted back and stood up. His shirt was mess so he ripped itoff but his pants were fine Spandex is a saving grace sometimes.

" We do not have time for this Nat stop being the leader type." Blaine barked. He watched Anna go from scared to confused to just plain dumbfounded. Blaine crossed the distance between them and looked down at her. " You need to not go after him because you could do things you would not be exactly happy about. Anyways Godzilla has to be gay." Blaine shook his head and grimaced. " he tasted bad."

Nat rolled his eyes and huffed," We need to get you both some where before your bleed to death and she goes nuts."

" Well we could go to a hotel than I could get room service and try and help her but the two of you might not want to hang in the same room til she can deal with temptation. The bitch is now in heat and anything will look good including you wolf. " Blaine shurgged and waited for everyone to speak.
Back to top Go down
https://aworldbeyond.rpg-board.net

Quest to Unleash the Box
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A world beyond :: Important rps-
Jump to: