A world beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world beyond

yeah

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the role play

Go down 
AuthorMessage
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

Welcome to the role play Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the role play   Welcome to the role play EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 7:04 pm

Since the dawn of creation eight races were born to live with one another and find peace. The thought of peace was always pray for but the differences and fear seemed to breed hate and destruction. Most of the more violent races bond together to save their races and so did the more peaceful race but that was long ago. In the 1940's along with the nuclear bomb the Humans made a bomb they thought would wipe out all other races but their own. With out the knowledge to the public or the other races they detonated the bombs in thirty different places around the world. The bad things was that it had a reverse effect and instead of killing the other races more than nine tenths of the human population was destroyed. only about five thousand humans survived.

The other races took pity on the humans. Most of the ones left were young children that seemed to be more resistant to the air born chemical that had been release into the atmosphere. They were taken in and raise. Soon enough the human found families and love. Then the mixed breeds came in. So humans stayed with humans but more mix breeds came. The pure blood watched as the half kinds became stricken with humans diseases and ailments that never seemed to touch them. They want ed to stop the infection as they called it before something else came from it but the mixes stood up and stayed their ground.Now in 2010 a turf was is going on. Not only for life but were they can go.

In the small town of dark mountain the war is starting to spill into their quiet home. It not only is becoming more of their war but in their labs some scientist have found a item that could erase any race it is willed too. Blaine was working with the item saw what it could do when a man held it and yelled at another. The man exploded into flames. Power like that was not a good thing and he tried to run off with it but they lab caught him. The lead scientist thought it would be interesting to experiment with the item and the man.

They locked the man in a room and set the item in there as well and sent a electromagnetic shock wave into the room. The man screamed and the item shattered. The scientist sent another wave in and the item vanished. When they opened the door. Blaine walked out of the room but it was not blaine. He looked at the men and shifted into a jackle. His lips peeled back into a evil smile and with that he eat everyone in the room. When he came to the next day he was in the woods. Blaine was confused and lost. But voices filled his ears. Screams laughter everything. He took a deep breath and a voice spoke out." Dear boy they have release us but only to be trapped in you. Were are the gods of old or should we say the true evils of old. I am anger. I am that of all anger I feed on it like a drug I breed it. If you let me out to play we could make anything angry at anything else." Blaine cringed and then a female voice road his mind," I am temptation. I can tempt anyone. If I want it I shall have it but at the same time I am intoxicating. The only problem is that you can never have the same lover twice never love one person and have them." That voice died away and more road his mind. Blaine cried out in his torment. They were gods that wanted out so that they could destroy all of the races. Like a Pandora's box he had become and one mistake could spill forth a army of death and destruction.

(( TO BE CONTINUED))
Back to top Go down
https://aworldbeyond.rpg-board.net
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the role play   Welcome to the role play EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:22 pm

((continued))
So yes Blaine holds all of these evils but with them all inside of one person they can not function to their fullest. So say like disease would give you a cold. Same thing with the rest. Blaine can not be killed without a sacred weapon built to kill the evils and the host long ago by a civilization lost to time. If Blaine is deeply wounded A evil can escape not every time but it could happen. The evil would then look for the closest host and well snap there it is.

(( Yes I will be handing out evils my pretties, I will contact you if I feel you can handle to many personalities need with in one charrie. Having issues in reality may be of help in that area -crackles- just kidding. But yes I will be handing out evils over pm and then a rp will be set up for the beheading of blaine and a evil to connect to you. A subplot will be needed for this to occur. Anger, death, and maybe fear will say with my charries. Death could be a god mode issue so yeah will keep him with me and well I love some good old anger. You can also ask for a certain evil if you wish to play as them. PM me if so. ))

The evils or gods as they call themselves are as follows.

Anger- when you think of anger its like a beast lurking beneath the skin ready to rip out of you well this demon is just that. He is a beast. tall black werewolf like demon but he is taller than any were and his skin burns like fire at the touch. He has two black eyes and a forked tongue. If the keep of this demon is not bond before midnight by chains that were built to hold his power then the demon will break free and hunt until its blood lust is full filled. On a normal day after the chains have been removed the possessed temper is on edge most of day, a short fuse if you would say because the demons lurks just beneath the skin waiting for something to set it free.

Temptation- Is something a bit off. She is a lovely woman. Yet in truth she does not really have a outer appearance. She was more of a wisp. So she only takes on the look of the person she lives in. The smell of roses follows her and if she wants anything all she has to do is snap her fingers. Men worship her woman want to be her the on thing is that she can not be with any of them. If she touched one of them with her lips they would fall deeply in love with her to the point of death. Did you know you could love someone to death? Well thats what happens( Evil inhabits Anna Played by Whit)

Disease- a plague o yes the one thing this twist and deformed demon would love. He sits in the back of his host body waiting for the touch of another skin or a chance to let his hands spread his sickness. The person that host this creature looks like anyone else. Yet if his/her hands touch anything with a heart beat a disease will over take the creature or human. Long ago before the evils were trapped in the rock he let a few plagues kill off some races. Could a person really be a person with out touching another living soul?

Pain- The torment creature. In side of the host is a sick little man. He is a devilish looking creature with jagged teeth and open wounds. The host has choices to make with this pain in the ass.Either you can self mutilate to calm this creatures cravings or torture people around you. Death is to much not slow and painful. Pain likes to wallow in the screams of pain.

Lies- beautiful almost angelic like evil lays beneath the skin. Everything the person that holds this evil says is a lie. He says he likes you well he hates you. The longer a person that does not hold another evil is around will fall into the same thing and begin to lie. What a fun little toy but also a dangerous weapon in the right hands.

doubt- Have you ever doubted something well how about doubting everything. This little demon makes everyone around itself doubt everything. It can make you doubt you reason for living to the reason to love. Have you ever thought what it would be like to doubt the person next to you holding a gun at what you thought was your enemy?

fear-Something straight out of a horror flick written by rob zombie himself. This evil lurks in the darkness awaiting a moment to climb out and scare you to death. The human that it resides in can shift into this terror but not at his will at Fears will and yes he has killed someone from pure fear. If the person holding this evil can not control it then everyone's deepest fears will become their reality in moments. What do you fear mon joli(my pretty)

death- O yes the cliched idea of death a grim reaper with wings of black and a sickle awaiting your untimely death.The person tied with death becomes the grim reaper. He takes the souls of the dead to heaven or hell. His eternal damnation is to see and know the times and deaths of every soul. How would you feel knowing when your love is going to die and why?

lust- A romp in the sack is just what the night is calling for this one. -giggles- She is temptations twin yet they differ in so many ways. Lust is like a drug but the moment someone looks upon the person they want them. Lust unlike her sister can be with anyone but if she fails to at least be with one person a day lust will go insane and sleep with anything in her path... Do not try to hold her back or the sheep down the road may fear you. She can never sleep with the same person twice or that person will go insane from lust.

hate- Hate well the word is so strong yet the emotion is stronger. Hate lives inside not only making anyone in the room hate each other but themselves. Death has occurred not only from people killing others but the self haters taking their own lives. A strong word but let the evil show you how strong it really is.

sorrow- A female evil her real form is that of a young woman with grey eyes and ash colored hair. She is lovely by all means but yet she is sorrows. When ever the person that hold sorrow speaks or even sighs the room would become heavy with sadness not just for her but of all things. Her voice is literally so sad people have killed themselves over her sorrow filled voice. Sorrow does fill the host soul but the evil loves it.

calamity- Well a demon with a hyperactive side. He looks like imp red as all hell and a grim to match. Like his name he is calamity. When the person that holds calamity in be careful the room might cave in. Ever heard of the fall of Atlantis yeah his fault. The holder tends to have anything fall on his or around a living klutz. sop watch out or the sky just might fall on you.

Last edited by firehazard on Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the role play   Welcome to the role play EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 6:50 pm

((continue))

If Blaine is killed before a single evil is freed to find another host then a storm of destruction will come. The demons only look for a host if they are released without the others.One by one. TO release one evil blaine would have to be stabbed in the heart. they are not strong enough to survive alone but with each other they can thrive. The only think that can kill anyone that holds a evil is to beheaded by someone . Last snag to destroy An evil completely you most kill the host as long as the other evils are in other host. Once the entire world is rid of the evil will it be safe again. Are you pure enough to kill a person? Are you strong enough to risk your own life for races that hate you and people you don't know? Are you strong enough to kill a person you love? Are you strong enough to a child?

Now that Blaine is a walking box of evil there is always the person that wants the world to end. That man is named Torvon He was the owner of the laboratory. He was not there to watch the man go insane or the death of his employees but he was there to see the power that he could hold His race could hold. Torvon was a tired demon. He was sick of watching the vampires, were, and all other races fight of a land that would be better run but his kind. Flesh would be easy to come by with all races enslaved. For once he would be able to kill anyone without having to worry about someone finding out that he never curved his craving like his race was suppose to. The flesh of a human was so sweat and yet rare now. He wanted to rule and he would with Blaine as his key.((Torvon will be my charrie but he will not come around for a while to many other things to play with))

OKay so Main plot done if you see any mess ups or anything pm me please I am human and humans make errors dang it
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the role play   Welcome to the role play EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 9:04 pm

Name: Blaine Morick

Nicknames: The jester

Date Of Birth: unknown

Title: jester

Race: human or something like that

Personality: Blaine.. Well let’s see. Blaine is funny, witty, lovable. Yeah that’s him on a good day. Beware he is not what he seems to be. He can be mean, rude and among other things evil.
What do they look like?

Picture:
Welcome to the role play Unknown-2-1
Welcome to the role play Brandon-lee

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Black

Height: 6,1

Weight: 170 muscle

Anything else?

A smile
A challenge of wits

Dislikes: sunflowers
People that think he is nothing

Habits: Blaine tends to chew on a black piece of hard candy that only he knows how to make

Flaws: cannot tell you that

History: Blaine was a young boy with dreams like all others he grew up in a small town with a family. He did however runn away to hide from the woman he had to call mother. He ended up as a lab assisant at the local scentific department. He loved his job and was very reliable. His life had been hard and this one thing was his freedom until the day the explosion and the voices. You should meet them they are grad thats why Blaine became this new man.

" Jest." A man laughed," A Jest you say. Well sir let me tell you of my life and then you will understand why I tend to jest this way." The man did a hand stand a then tumbled over into a chair and sat down.

The jester spun his hands and a image seemed to appear. His black smile seemed to grow evil or sad but you could not really tell which one under the cover of his white and black make up. His lips parted as a babe appeared in the image. " Me I was a darling babe. With curls and long fingers. Perfect for the arts most chattered. A musicain. A singer. Many tossed money out on what I would be. O right I was a no body just a towns bundle of joy left on the edge a well tittering between a sunny day and a watery grave."

The jester laughed and the image began to move around and you could see the towns people look him over picking him up by the ankle hanging him this way and that as he stay quiet as a rat. The babe watched the people as the acted like twits could this really be his life among these nitwits.

" I watched them you see. Even at day one I was already to see what could be. I wanted a life full of adventure and fun but the town witch... O pardon me the town seer came forth. Her glass eyes rolled in her skull like a ball in water. It was loosely fitted." The jester made a face that matched the witch were one of his eyes wondered left and right as the other stay on the people before him.

" She walked over with a hunch you see. It was her power or so that she calmed it to be." the image moved and showed the witch. She was what he said old, a hag." She walked over to me and poke me with a stick." He came from behind a woman and poked her in the breast." Very nice." he said before hopping back over to his stage.

" He will be nothing but a jester. A jester the town replied. Yes a jester the hag harped back. The towns people mumbled and groaned. I was nothing but a jest among fools. A cruel joke that now plague a town. Now which of these fools would become my tool."

The jester smiled and the image moved." A backer's wife walked up and smiled. Her bitter red hair curled around her chubby face. I will take him. she did coo. I was a bit in a moo? No what that did not rhyme O my o my no where do I go.. do." The jester smirked and the image faded then sparked back to life.

" My young life was a bit of a bore. I mean the backer's wife was a bit of a whore. Whoops I mean maid. No that's not right." The jester laughed and a image of a young man appeared." You see she tried to have me when I became of age. O yes do not be alarmed I ran away. Thy pudgy fingers would not stray, not on me that is. I race out of the town to scared to say a word. The woman I called mother no more than a bird. She wanted to peck with me what a jest." The jester gestured to himself in a very rude way.

" I race, I ran, I fell, and then I was found. I was picked up by a group you see on their way to the castle to see the king that day. With me in tow a old man took me under his wing. Seeing as I had talent no others could confuse. I was amusing and well built a perfect part for a jester or a muse. A jester, o yes a jester." The man did a bit of a jiggle and got a laugh." As you see that is as far as I go for my work is of most importance and I can not reveal its secrets or death be to a poor jester o what a jest." The image vanished and so did the jester.

Blaine laughed at the small thought of his funny jot on the page he would have to spirit his friends with the funny idea of him a jester. Though most of the part about his family and such being true but most would see it as a tall tale a fiction of sort but the idea of a jester is to hid but what is truly there.
Skills:Sweet talker ,mind walker. poof be gone(cause of evils) stil thinking

Any extra needed to know information?

Smoke? yes
Drink? yes
Drugs? You wanna know don’t you
Children? No
Zodiac Sign: unknown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the role play   Welcome to the role play Empty