A world beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world beyond

yeah

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Azure and Zephyr

Go down 
AuthorMessage
absolutely♥aimee

absolutely♥aimee

Azure and Zephyr Empty
PostSubject: Azure and Zephyr   Azure and Zephyr EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:41 pm

(Sometime there will be a fable/story right here, that the mom is telling her daughter... The angel is Azure, and the girl is Zephyra.. The angel 'falls' for her.)

--Many Years Later--

"Momma, why did you name me after a fallen angel?"

"Well, sweetie, for two reasons... First of all because your gorgeous eyes are the blue that Azure describes... and secondly... Well, why don't we just say your father chose the name."

"Why did he choose that name for me? How come I didn't get to meet him, Momma?"

"Because he wanted his child, son or daughter, to be named after him..."

"Was Daddy an angel, Momma?"

Zephyra ran a hand through her hair before she answered, "Yes, Azure, your father was an angel..."

--A Few Years Later-

'Click' The gun cocked, and my breathing was slow and deliberate. As if it was its own person, my hand had set the gun ready to shoot. Again without any known control my arm raised and aimed the 'Melodique Angel' to my heart, which, by now, was hardly living anyways. It didn't matter anymore. Nobody could or would save me from myself. I inhaled.

--

I could hear her slow breathing as if she were right next to me. I was a block away now, getting closer and closer as my dark gray wings carried me through the clouds to her empty home. I held my voice back, barely, to keep from yelling and exposing myself when I heard the click of the gun. I had only a few seconds before she would fire, but, hopefully, a few seconds was all I would need to stop her. I flew in through the door. "No!" I yelled.

--

And I exhaled. Was it so hard to just pull a trigger? Only a little finger movement, that was all it took! I heard the door burst open, and I was glad later that I wasn't startled into pulling the trigger. As if my finger knew to stop if there was someone that cared enough to come and try to save me.

His voice made me freeze, not moving, not breathing, not even blinking. He knocked the gun out of my hand and tackled me to the soft carpet floor. All i could do was breathe a few shaky breaths and stare at his face. That gorgeous angel face that was inches away from my own. His knees and elbows kept his body off of mine and were placed in a way that could be both protective and sensual. Tears dripped from his eyes and onto my face, which I found to be wet with tears as well. And then I saw them.

Huge, feathered dark gray wings fanned out from his back, making some what of a protective cover from those that might try to look through the open doorway. The gun shot as it hit the ground and I vaguely wondered at how fast he was. It was hard to think when a familiar stranger, that you think you might be in love with on top of that, is inches away from you.

"Guardian... Angel" I breathed, barely managing to move my lips. I recognized him, although I had never seen him before. Yet, somewhere in my mind, I just knew. This was him. This was my Syrus Angel. This was Zephyr.

--

I wrapped my wings around us after a moment and shut the door with the wind that I controlled. I knew if I said it, my wings would turn black, and I would be a fully fallen angel. I didn't know if I could risk it. This moment, it was the fork in the road. Forgetting her forever and making her forget me could lead me to be a pure lighted, white angel. But if I fell for her, I really would fall... Maybe I just needed to hear her voice. It was like flipping switch...

"Guardian... Angel..." she'd said, and I knew she knew exactly who I was. Her eyes had flitted to my wings for a moment before, but now they bore into mine silently begging me to say the words that would make me fall, most likely forever...

"Azure..." I began, "I love you, more than anything, life, Earth, and the light of my wings.." I said, staring into her eyes intently, those beautiful navy blue eyes that I would give anything to stare at forever... I felt more than saw my wings turn completely black along with my hair and clothes, and her surprised gasp confirmed it. My eyes turned to a dark navy, the same color as hers for some odd reason. Her eyes had turned away from me for a moment at my wings as she watched them change, but now they were fixed on my eyes, silently begging me to save her...

--

I wanted to yell, I wanted to scream, "SAVE ME!" but I couldn't move, and I was hardly breathing. I could only hope that my eyes would tell him. I knew what he was now. He was an angel in love with something on earth, me. In other words, a fallen angel, and he was my protector... The one I had known but could not talk to... And whether he really loved me or not, he had stopped me from an irrational suicide and now I owed him my life...

And then he did something I had not expected, but was hoping for... he told me two words that made my hear feel pure, high, and loved... "You're free," he told me.

--

To be continued... later... when.. i get.. bored..
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/blueberrysu

Azure and Zephyr
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A world beyond :: a place to speak your mind :: Fanfics-
Jump to: