A world beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world beyond

yeah

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Biohazard(The only One)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LadyCow
Admin
LadyCow

Biohazard(The only One) Empty
PostSubject: Biohazard(The only One)   Biohazard(The only One) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:55 pm

Name: Biohazard
Rating: PG 13 for a bit of rip and slash ^^

My first memories weren’t actually memories. At least it was strange enough that I was aware of it. The first one started with a wash of bubbles. The caressed against my skin though I was stuck wondering how I even knew that I had skin or that these were bubbles around me.

I didn’t get much time to think about it because I started swimming. The bubbles came from my mouth in a slow steady rhythm. I reached something hard but perfectly clear. The strange fog that seemed to cover them cleared as I felt my eyes change.

Yeah that’s right. Just some normal pair of eyes and suddenly poof they can see every single tiny mark in the glass and the sweat that beaded on the fat ones face. I could practically start to count the graying hairs on his balding head. He held a clip board and wasn’t looking at me at that moment. Instead it changed again. I could hear everything the scratch of the pen upon his piece of paper.

His heart beat, breathing, and, slightly less cool the gurgling of what ever he had ate for lunch. Instead of facing that unpleasant thought I listened instead to the awesome sound the water made around me. It wasn’t quite a slosh or the sound of the ocean either. It sounded like quiet if that makes any sense.

I moved away from the disgusting man and back deeper in the water. At first I explored the surroundings but that got pretty boring. I mean it doesn’t take long when you have the kind of vision I had at the moment. It sort of big I guessed. About 100 square feet total. Really don’t ask me how I know math when all I really should know is that I’m trapped in a tank and being observed.

I heard the sliding of a glass panel slipping open and when I turned I lost all control I might have had. It was a shark. Big with nasty sharp teeth and flat black eyes. It’s sound was disgusting. Like someone screaming but muffled nearly to complete silence. It made my mind shudder but my body reacted differently.

My fingers webbed and I felt my teeth get too sharp around my tongue. Then my tongue felt like it calloused over and there was nothing at all. My skin grew tiny scales that only I could feel tearing through the skin. The process was excruciatingly painful but I could only scream in my mind as the other took over.

The shark’s ever frowning mouth didn’t seem as sinister any more. Instead I was scared of me and for the shark’s safety. My body attacked. With precision so acute he was dead within moments but each tiny second seemed to drag on as I watched in slight horror but more fascinated by the skeptical of the hunter of the sea dieing as if he was simply a blade of grass I had plucked between my fingers.

I closed my mind eyes not wanting this fascination with power. It changed subtly. The soft caress of the water and the light weight of the shark were gone. It was replaced by the cold bite of metal in my flesh. I stood so fast I had to wonder if I had even been on the floor at all. I knew this wasn’t right because I was in a cage now. Roughly the same size as the tank had been.

I took it all in, in moments. That part that had killed the shark comprehending faster then I could. This time I felt my way around. I found it and it seemed small and child-like to me. Not what I had expected from a killer. I shoved him hard though out of the way and moved in to place. I made my body move away from the cage door.

I could see it already. The two tigers paced a cage right beside me. They looked eager and smelled starved. My body felt different and I was momentarily distracted as I looked down.

“So I’m a male?” That didn’t feel right. So maybe this wasn’t my body after all. Instead it was that little child things body. Now I felt bad but I knew what it was going to do. So hey maybe I was being a bit virtuous about not killing the animals but it felt to me that with the strength of this body there should be some kind of way to knock him out or something.

So as the cage slid open with a rattle I leaped to try and do my best but sadly the same thing happened. This time a bit closer to being attacked as one tiger got around behind me and then they both lept. Felt a bit like wolves(Again no clue how the heck I know all this) but the thing took control and I watched again.

Fascinated with the simple way he could have dispatched them but how he tore them apart. Horrified by my self I again closed my eyes and for once I was in peace for longer then when I had first became conscious.

It was floating in a black void but I knew nothing any longer. All I knew was what I had already thought. That was it. So say at this point that you asked me what a flower was? I wouldn’t be able to answer you. It was bliss this way but I reviewed what I had seen. Feeling slightly frustrated that I couldn’t take control to save anything.

Then it seemed peace passed over me. In the form of a cool wind. The brush of grass under my feet and the crunch of a stray leaf as I stepped forward. My sight and hearing were much the same as they had been before and I quickly noted that it was another controlled environment. Now I had to wonder why I was here and for once I had knowledge I didn’t know how I got

No revelation of sudden importance and I realized that it bugged me. Intensely so that I suddenly felt the child thing that occupied the body with me. What was this? And why was I doing this? Why couldn’t I keep control or even have my own body? My mind spun with questions even as I looked around me.

Concentrating on two things at once came quiet easily as I listened to the birds twittering there beautiful songs above. With a bit of astonishment I realized that I had control. At least for now and wasn’t even having to struggle with the child thing to keep him from killing the poor birds.

For which I was very grateful as I found that I really enjoyed the song of birds. It was peaceable to even be able to watch them flutter about there own business. Completely absorbed in there own little lives and me be able to hear and see them with such acuteness that I could almost count each feather on there backs and I felt as if I could repeat there song. So absorbed I was that I blocked out the scratching of the pen and didn’t register the door that slid open with a little shu-kk sound. The sudden wrenching pain as I was forced to the back. I twisted for control at first not even understanding the sudden change.

Then I saw them, deer. Oh no, I didn’t want to kill the deer. Even if I was just a visitor here in this body I didn’t want to. It felt wrong. Horribly so and they came trustingly forward. The child was calm even as I screamed commands at him and pushed with my well what ever I was I pushed as hard as I could. It was to no avail. The thing attacked. I swear it was even more vicious then the others.

This time as I closed my eyes it didn’t go away. I shuddered away trying not to but somehow this child was stronger. He grabbed hold of me and forced me to feel the brush of fur in his hands and the spray of blood that glistened across body. Then he made me open my eyes. It was like everything exploded and I joined him.

Feeling as if I was digging my own hands in. Splintering the bones and ripping at the flesh even as the deer screamed at me. It was a herd and I reveled as I tossed them aside with a flick of my fingers. They smashed against the trees and the birds took off in a screeching riot of fluttering feathers. There was more then I had realized. The sight of them made me stop.

((I would have to write the rest for you to understand but not all to sure I'll even finish it. Need a bit of motivation I guess ^^))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skinnystray

Biohazard(The only One)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A world beyond :: a place to speak your mind :: Fanfics-
Jump to: