A world beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world beyond

yeah

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hi...old BX here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Emevol

hi...old BX here Empty
PostSubject: hi...old BX here   hi...old BX here EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:30 pm

for those i have Rp'd with before its BX to those i havent, hi I'm usually known as BX i'm an old friend of firehazard(been over a year actually cause we met on thanksgiving 2007) and i used to rp alot with them.
I'm thinking aboiut using a diff name than bx now though, anyway...I'm a Marine, im at my mos school awaiting class for my soon to be job. thats about all i have to say right now
Back to top Go down
Emevol

hi...old BX here Empty
PostSubject: bets $$$$$$$$$$$$   hi...old BX here EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:31 pm

I bet that aisha just flipped out....along with anyone else here i know
Back to top Go down
Emevol

hi...old BX here Empty
PostSubject: so if i start to rp....   hi...old BX here EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:53 pm

I cant really rp unless i borrow a friends cp right now because mine is still in alabama, however i should be getting my parents to mail it before the weekend and hopefull have it by this time next week if not a day or two later.

Idk whats gone on in the story i might use my time in the library(where I am now) to try and catch up but if the evils fear and hate are still open I'd like them...

I have an excellent idea for a character (faerie human mixedbreed) involving those two I'll post it later i need to hammer out the details tonight;)
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

hi...old BX here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi...old BX here   hi...old BX here EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:09 pm

-hyperventilates and then.. SCREAMS- OMG -tackle hugs- I MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED YOU SOOOOOOO MUST -tackle hugs-

Right now I am slowly handing out the evils mail me which one you want the most dear. I am going to hand one out per person right now then toss the others out later.

I am glad to see you back around. I am also very glad you doing well. it will be alot of fun rping with you once again. If you need anything pm me Smile or sierra or whitt they are the admins. They help out but I am sure any of the other geeks on here can help too. XD But i am queen geek.

Sooo -pouts- I can not call you Bx?-tilts head to the side and doggie ears flop over- Bark Bark XD
Back to top Go down
https://aworldbeyond.rpg-board.net
absolutely♥aimee

absolutely♥aimee

hi...old BX here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi...old BX here   hi...old BX here EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:16 pm

HALLO BX. ;D

This would be Rose, but I too am going by a different name than last time.

So, Aimee it is. :D

Anyways, its nice to see you again. [;
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/blueberrysu
LadyCow
Admin
LadyCow

hi...old BX here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi...old BX here   hi...old BX here EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 10:25 am

Oh and this is Sierra (aka HFCP) if you didn't get the cow thing...

Somehow I think your going to love my totaly messed up charater. Hehehe, I was MEAN to him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skinnystray
Emevol

hi...old BX here Empty
PostSubject: sorry   hi...old BX here EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 6:08 pm

u havent been here to start playing i still dont have a computer of my own...i am trying to go home on leave but its proving to be harder than expected
Back to top Go down
LadyCow
Admin
LadyCow

hi...old BX here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi...old BX here   hi...old BX here EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 5:31 pm

Uhuh you no blame me!

I had not internet and only got it back recently so Razz on you

Plus need to practise my Viola or I go crazy thinking about Tom Took A Turkey Toe XD

Post something first and I will join.

-pokes- I know we need to pick up sense Aisha is sick. Otherwise things die while she's gone so post ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skinnystray
Sponsored content

hi...old BX here Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi...old BX here   hi...old BX here Empty

Back to top Go down

hi...old BX here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A world beyond :: General Board :: Introductions-
Jump to: