A world beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world beyond

yeah

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pony has finally posted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pony

Pony has finally posted Empty
PostSubject: Pony has finally posted   Pony has finally posted EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:00 pm

So after much prodding by Aisha and Whit, I have arrived!

Hmm...'bout me, eh? Well, I'm 18. I'm applying for college. In fact, I just finished my last application today. -dances-

Well...I ride horses. I have three of them. Oh, I know! I'll post a thing I wrote for myself in an application on neopets. -blushes- xD Because I'm too lazy to type out something new.

I'll try to generalize as much of myself as I can. First, and probably most important, my name. Jennie. I'm 18 on December 26th! I am a senior in high school, and I'm counting the days until graduation. Not that I don't enjoy my school - I do. Although after thirteen years with the same people, I'm excited to be going off to a new school with a new group of people. Yes, I live in one of those small towns where everyone knows everyone else and it's impossible to walk out the door without running into one of your parent's friends.
Despite the constant studying for school, I am also a member of our Pony Club. Now, if there is one thing I would say I live for, it's riding horses. Many people believe that horseback riding is a solitary sport. They look and only see one person in the ring. What they can't see is the group of people who are waiting at the exit gate, ready to help, to offer encouragement if things went wrong or share in the excitement of a job well done. Spectators only see the one, three-minute dressage test but they can't know how many hours - days, weeks - of practice went into each little part. Each movement requires horse and rider to be physically and mentally attuned to each other – perfectly in sync.
Right now, I have three horses. My darling, I admit I am biased when it comes to him, is Chester. He's 17 hands, which, if you don't know about horses, is tall. He's my main show horse. Meaning, the only horse I own that isn't for sale and never will be. Then I have a pony named Robin Hood who is an amazing jumper. I mean, he's got wings! Anyway, the last, and newest member of my mismatched group is named Gothic Lolita, but I call her Misa after the Gothic Lolita model in Death Note.
In the first two paragraphs I kind of blew off school, but I am quite good at it. Right now, my aspiration is to go to college for biochemistry or mechanical engineering. I know, they aren't related at all. Although, last year I took a creative writing class in school and adored learning all the different styles of writing. So basically my future is up in the air.
Back to top Go down
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

PostSubject: Re: Pony has finally posted   Pony has finally posted EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:03 pm

Welcome to the forum, Pony! And happy belated bday. XD This is Whittney, btw.

Everything you wrote about horseback riding sounds incredibly interesting. We used to have two horses when I was younger, but they weren't show horses. We went camping and riding a lot. But it really sounds like you do some cool stuff!

And I know what you mean about small towns. I live in one too. =/ Anywho, welcome again! Can't wait to rp with you! =)
Back to top Go down
firehazard
Admin
firehazard

PostSubject: Re: Pony has finally posted   Pony has finally posted EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:56 pm

prods
Back to top Go down
https://aworldbeyond.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pony has finally posted   Pony has finally posted Empty

Back to top Go down

Pony has finally posted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A world beyond :: General Board :: Introductions-
Jump to: