A world beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world beyond

yeah

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RJ the Raccoon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RJ the Raccoon

RJ the Raccoon

RJ the Raccoon Empty
PostSubject: RJ the Raccoon   RJ the Raccoon EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 6:06 pm

I'm really new at role-playing. My friend, HFCP, says that I'm really good at it. She told me that you really needed more members so I'm gonna give it a shot. I don't really agree with her but I do trust her so I'm gonna go ahead and role-play.

I'm not really a smart person; I have pretty bad memory and really slow at getting things but I try my hardest the fix that. I'm not really that interesting and I'm pretty boring. weird, random person is what you find out when/if you get to know me.

As much as I think I suck at role-playing, I really enjoy it. I'm not much of a social person so you may not see many entries from me but I'm learning too be more social from my friend.

I'm kind of a medium height and have dark brown hair; which in certain lighting you can see all the colors in it. ^^ I don't really have much to say right now but if you have any questions I will not hesitate to answer; and I will answer truthfully.

If you want to reach me you can here: sasuke_uchiha_hot@hotmail.com I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.
Back to top Go down

RJ the Raccoon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A world beyond :: General Board :: Introductions-
Jump to: