A world beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world beyond

yeah

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holy Flaming Cow Pies!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LadyCow
Admin
LadyCow

Holy Flaming Cow Pies! Empty
PostSubject: Holy Flaming Cow Pies!   Holy Flaming Cow Pies! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:10 pm

Well, I can't really think right now. I'm told I'm pretty good at role-playing but once in a while people tell me that I stink. So not so sure on that.

I love making crazy ideas. Like Vieo my beloved undead that I might not be using this time around. Love him to death but new ideas are always better.

I'm pretty easy to get along with despite my extremely boring introduction... Yeah okay I can't think!

I usualy go by holyflamingcowpies or HFCP for short that's also my neomail main account. Hrm... I've role-played for several years and thinking about my earlier role-plays and how much I sucked makes me want to barf. Don't ask why just a strange thing of mine.

Really skinney I have long straight ass blonde hair and people are always telling me my eyes are pretty. Something about them being blue I guess. I can be a bit shy but usualy am pretty nuts once I get to know you.

I don't have internet at the moment so I have a hard time getting on. If you REALLY want to contact me (No idea why you would want to) then contact me here or send me an e-mail and yes it is also holyflamingcowpies@hotmail.com

What can I say I love the name? Wow now I'm just blabbering and kind of boring my self. Hehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/skinnystray

Holy Flaming Cow Pies!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A world beyond :: General Board :: Introductions-
Jump to: