A world beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world beyond

yeah

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shablam! I'm here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leannan_rain
Admin
leannan_rain

Shablam! I'm here! Empty
PostSubject: Shablam! I'm here!   Shablam! I'm here! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:56 am

Hey! I'm leannan_rain, but, more informally, I'm known as Whittney, Whitt, or something similar. I'm 20 years old, have been rping for several years now, and thoroughly enjoy it. My favorite types of rps are fantasy, and my favorite types of characters are vampires. I'm a girl, but you'll most likely see me playing guy characters more often than not. I don't know why, but I'm just better at playing them.

Without a doubt, you'll see me playing my character, Liam Gray, the most.

Shablam! I'm here! Liamgraynewbandwavatar-1

Handsome, isn't he? Lol, but he's not my only character. I have a TON, and usually get in over my head trying to play them all. He's my favorite, however, and he goes where ever I go, becoming any different type of character that need be. Anyway, you'll meet them all later.

I'm generally a very friendly, nice person, and I like making new friends. Never be too shy to roleplay with me, because I'm open to any rp. Usually. As long as I know what I'm doing in it. XD

Anywho, I think that about covers the basics. Other than those simple facts, I'll finish up by saying I'm a college student majoring in English, and I spend most of my time reading, writing, and watching the travel channel. =)
Back to top Go down

Shablam! I'm here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A world beyond :: General Board :: Introductions-
Jump to: